Symptoms are the worst.

Posted , 17 users are following.

Every symptom I have, I constantly google it and SURPRISE! it's some fatal disease every single time. I know googling symptoms is really foolish and will only add to my already terrible health anxiety but  I can't help it. 

What physical symptoms of anxiety do you guys suffer with daily? Im curious to know Thanks!

1 like, 40 replies

40 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Gabbi,

My anxiety disorder,panic attacks have been unbearable for the past 3 months. I cant sleep, I have chest pains, numbness in the arms, anxiety electric shocks, tingling on my face, twitches everywhere. Sometimes I drink and once I drink I know I cant take my medication and once that happens I cant sleep because I have huge electric shocks. I do the same foolish thing google my symptoms and than have a panick attack and then rush to the er. You are not alone, I hope we all get better.

• Posted

I'm so glad I'm not alone in this! I also have the electric shocks, it's very unbearable!
  • Posted

Dear Gabbi, First of all as a panic disorder sufferer the NO.1 rule is GOOGLE NOTHING and the 2ND rule is GOOGLE NOTHING and so on!!!!! Seriously. We all feel so many genuine psysical symptoms of illness that our minds automaticaly tell us repeatedly that we 'are going to die' or 'there is something badly wrong here that nobody understands'. Pls believe me, there is nothing wrong. Unfortunately, we are born worriers and any problams we come across in life gets exaggerated to an extent when finally we cannot cope. It's just a negative train of thought. We are all here to support you. Pls feel free to mess me if you feel the need, Pls tc.

• Posted

Thank you very much. I have done my best to stay off of Google, but it's not that easy. I feel like this time I will really stop googling because it's only done more harm than good for me.
    • Posted

Well google me then n I'll give you into trouble! LOL. Pls tc and contact me anytime, Michael. Scotland

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.