Symptoms checker?

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hey guys. Just trying to figure out if all my health issues over the past year have been down to mono or if there may be something else going on.

Can I ask what your symptoms were from the beginning until now or ongoing problems?

My doctor is currently arranging a ton of tests and he's raising more questions than answers and starting to freak me out.

Thanks guys x

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

In chronological order:

Dizziness 

Tinnitus 

Low grade fever 

Headache 

Neck pain 

Red eyes

Pressure behind eyes 

Swollen area above eyes 

Fatigue 

Extreme fatigue 

Head pressure 

Lightheadedness

Spaced out feeling 

Unformed stool 

Light periods

Heavy head

I am not suggesting pills to everyone but they helped me! Majority of symptoms were gone with valtrex imunovir interferon and probiotics.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.