Symptoms experiences at specific times

Posted , 8 users are following.

Are there certain symptoms that you always know will be during that certain week in your cycle. Especially since peri ha started. Before peri, I always knew my stomach would be a little upset the day I started or that I may have pain in my thighs, etc. But since all this has started, I have so many weird symptoms that I don't know what could possibly be part of cycle, like when estrogen drops etc. does this question make sense?

2 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm just confused with all of this! At first my period came every 28 days faithfully along with a little twinge under the right side of my stomach to worn me that it was coming. Now I'm in Peri and I can't even keep up with my daily apps calander as to when its going to come. Last month it scared me and had me taking pregnancy tests because I was 9 days late now I'm waiting patiently for it to come and it was due on the 18th. I'm just lost and confused in the world of Peri.😕😕

• Posted

Hi, it is all very confusing....maybe you are on your way to missing periods. Im hoping that comes soon for me. My periods are all over the place too! This perimenopause roller coaster is a rough ride. Hope you have a good day.
    • Posted

I will take periods over health anxiety right now. I am ridiculous!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.