take the tablets

Posted , 5 users are following.

I know there are no meds you /we can take for Tinnitus. but has anyone

noticed a difference to the reaction of  TT  when ta king meds for other problems  ?

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

i  think  i  lived  with  the  buzzing   but   what  makes   this  worst  when  i  get  ear  attacks  what  happen  is  feel  like  thundering  and  lighting  around  my  ears  or  somebody  is  hitting  me  with  a  hammer   it  only happen  at  night  from  7  pm   to  2  am  i  the  morning  then  i  start  to  throw  up   i  have  had  high  blood  pressure in  life  but  when  this  happen  my  blood  pressure  go  up   they  say  have  mennrie  disase  but i  do  not have  the  spinning  do  not  know  what  to  do   anymore  i  used  to   be  just  happy  person  going  out  dancing  with  husband   it  is  affecting  my  family  i  hope  some   they will find  a  cure   i  do know why  i  got  it
  • Posted

what  i  noticed  about  this  site   that  everybody   that  has   tins.    are   on   high  blood  pressure    meds  i  have  never   had  blood   pressure  in   my  life   only  when i get  ears  attacks   it  happen   maybe   this  is   a  start  maybe   we  start  pettion    send   it   to   famous   ent   or   rearch  lab  may be  they  can  look  at  this   just  an  idea
  • Posted

Hi, yes I have Tinnitus also in both ears. It is a very high pitched squeeling noise and drives me insane. The more I think about it the louder it seems. A few people on here seem to think its connected to blood pressure tabs. I take 50mg Losartan and have been on them for 6 years. I will have to ask my GP next time I go. I so wish there was a cure for this..
    • Posted

Since I've been on BP meds ,my allergy headaches have been far greater ,been on 50 ml Losartan 2 years next month ,never had BP prob ,why now ? Drs will say well you got to stay on them ,lots on other BP s say they get headaches and need to keep changing them ,that can't be right .

I do have Beetroot juice to help the BP out ,go check that out Beetroot juice ,especially if you don't get your BP down on meds alone .Get mine Asda ,it's organic ,not expensive ,Holland and Barretts highest cost wise ,Asda cheapest ,but the same product in H and B . Go figure there mark up price ,Shame on H and B .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.