Take your mind off your fear!

Posted , 17 users are following.

Take your mind off your fears for just a couple minutes. Answer these questions! I am curious to know! 

1.) Where are you from? (Everyone seems to be from different parts of the globe)

2.) Are you a male or Female? (Don't have to answer this one if you aren't comfortable!)

3.) What is something about where you are from that makes you feel happy?

4.) Who is one person you always tend to turn to when times get hard, because they help you just by being them?

5.) What is your favorite color? 

Distractions make the difference! 

5 likes, 49 replies

49 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello,

1. Algeria 

2. Female

3. The sea and beautiful nature 

4. My older sister .. the only person that convince me when she try to calm me down 

5. white 

• Posted

near brighton UK

male

the open downs

my wife (when she's not fed up with me being anxious)

blue

• Posted

What is "The Open Downs?" 

I am glad yiur wife is there for you. It can be hard for those around us to deal with us, but she loves you. Even when she is frustrated, she still loves you & is therebfor you!!! How long have you been married??

• Posted

1. USA - Pennsylvania State

2. Female

3. My family, having 4 seasons

4. I have a good friend that plays that role

5. PINK!

• Posted

Awesome! I bet it is amazing to have all 4 seasons be just as expected!!! smile 

• Posted

😊

England (Milton Keynes)

Female (42)

Love how easy it is to drive around this city. Walking/cycling routes too!

My husband is very supportive. But I have friends with anxiety (not health anxiety) so they really help.

Pink! 😊

• Posted

I bet it is beautiful there! I am very happy your husband is supportive! That is so mportant. Not everyone has that. Having friends who understand the struggle helps a lot! 
  • Posted

1) I am from Indianapolis, Indiana in the United States.

2) I am a 22 year old male.

3) There is a beautiful canal in my city that is relaxing to walk on. I also enjoy reading, doing puzzles, anything that works my brain in a positive way.

4) My partner of almost a year. He is completely supportive and always does his best to make me feel better.

5) Orange or Purple.

• Posted

1) U.S.

2) Male

3) Freedom of speech (relative to some countries)

4) My wife has really saved me. I can't express enough how much she turned my life around.

5) Blue

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.