Taking Silica worked for me

Posted , 51 users are following.

I had one of these cyst develop in April this year. I thought I'd laid an egg. My whole pelvis was in pain and I went to my local casualty department where they gave me antibiotics.I was in constant pain and was taking painkillers to get through the day, just sitting down was very painful. I came across this website and tried out the salt baths etc, but there is only so much hotwater one can sit in before scalding. I was dubious when someone mentioned taking silica. I went to Holland and Barratts twice and then thought at least I'll have nice hair and nails if it doen't work. But to my surprise the cyst started getting smaller the day I started taking it. That was 5 weeks ago, it's now the size of a pea. I'm so happy women talk as I do not think the medical profession take this condition very seriously.I will be using silica again if I have another cyst, but I'm really hoping that it don't happen again cause I would not wish the pain experienced on my worst ememy. Try it you won't regret it. :D :lol:

7 likes, 64 replies

64 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I had my first BC removed 8 years ago. I thought that was it until February when I got another in exactly the same place. After 2 months on antibiotics without any impact I ready on this forum about Silica. I tried it and within 4 days it was gone . . . can it work that quickly? I don't know, it could be coincidence but I am just glad I've got my life back. Good luck everyone. Silica might be worth a try for you too.
  • Posted

Please try Silica. I have had a cyst for 7 yrs. Normally the size of a grape and never bothersome. Twice it has accessed and I have let nature run its course and let it burst on its own. Three days ago after a weekend of hotel romping with my man, I noticed my cyst growing and becoming painful again. I Googled natural remedies and decided to try silica. Normally my cyst will take a week to burst...with silica it was 36 hours!!!!! I still did the sitz bathes and tea tree oil compresses, but I owe my speedy return to normal life to silica complex. I am Sooo thankful for finding this online, as it truly worked when nothing else has. I took 3000mg of silica th first day, dropped down to 1500 the next and I will continue taking that dose for a week or so I think. Then I will remain on it at the recommended daily dose forever. With hopes I never feel that cyst again!!!!
    • Posted

I'm in desperate need I have my second one now but I'm on vacation and won't be home for quit some time where can I find the silicea 30c medication??? 
    • Posted

Hey did the silica make your bc swell more or it was the same size but popped?
  • Posted

Please try Silica. I have had a cyst for 7 yrs. Normally the size of a grape and never bothersome. Twice it has accessed and I have let nature run its course and let it burst on its own. Three days ago after a weekend of hotel romping with my man, I noticed my cyst growing and becoming painful again. I Googled natural remedies and decided to try silica. Normally my cyst will take a week to burst...with silica it was 36 hours!!!!! I still did the sitz bathes and tea tree oil compresses, but I owe my speedy return to normal life to silica complex. I am Sooo thankful for finding this online, as it truly worked when nothing else has. I took 3000mg of silica th first day, dropped down to 1500 the next and I will continue taking that dose for a week or so I think. Then I will remain on it at the recommended daily dose forever. With hopes I never feel that cyst again!!!!
  • Posted

hi I recently felt some pain in my lady parts so I waited two or three days before waking up one morning with a lump in the entrance of my vagina I went to my gp and he diagnosed a bartholyns cyst I'm in so much pain but on antibiotics now and it is day three of them. I have been panicking incase it is anything more serious like a cancerous lump but my partner is telling me if my doc was worried about that he wouldn't have just given me antibiotics he also said he is 99.99999 percent sure its not cancerous but I'm still scared is this silly xxx
  • Posted

Im so depress about my bartholin cyst,i had my operation once i thought it will not come back after my surgery but after a year it came back,im so scared to go back to my ob,i dont want to cut it again and stitch it again,i always search for any treatment for this and this time after i watch this youtube i found out this site,thankful and thank god,i read ur opinion abou this and search for the silica complex,can i ask u pls how many tablet i will take in a day?pls respond...thank u very much every one for making this site and this open forum,it gives me a lot of strenght and confident...god is great he always give us hope..thank u guys and thank u god..godbless every one..
  • Posted

Hi I'm 20 years old and have had a bartholin cyst for about 7 days now. I went to the doctor 4 days ago and

She had a look and gave me antibiotics. I have been taking 3 a day for 4 days now and nothing is improving I'm in agony and am in excruciating pain 24/7 unless I have a hot water bottle pressed against it! What do I do? I have just been reading about the high strength silica complex and have just taken my first tablet. I've never had one before and hate the thought of it being touched let alone 'drained' by a doctor!! Please help I would appreciate some advise as I'm new to this site :-)

xx

• Posted

Lauren did you try the silica.  If was recommended by someone else on this site so give it a go
  • Posted

i would like to ask how many times and how many pellets of silica did you take in a day i would also lile to try it and i am just curious if it doesnt any side effects like pimples or anything? pls. thanks
    • Posted

Hello did you try the silica. It was recommended by someone else on this site. So give it a go

• Posted

I am 21 and have had 25+ cysts (ALWAYS resulting in an abscess). I have had marsupialisation twice, was scheduled for 2 more but it drained while I was in preop. Most of the time I suffer the agony simply because I can't afford to take days off work to be in hospital. I survive by taking codeine all day.

Bartholin cysts have literally ruined my life. I can no longer have sex with my boyfriend because it causes them to occur and I can't plan anything in advance incase they happen and leave me disabled for a week and a half. The pain is indescribable and I feel so sorry for any woman who has to suffer this. Doctors do not take this seriously enough. As a result of my constant pain (I get an abscess once a month) I now suffer from anxiety and depression as a result of my constant pain. I get about 2/3 weeks each month of no pain.

I have an abscess right now, and per everyones recommendations have been taken Silica complex high strength. Usually within 24 hours I am unable to walk - I have now had a cyst for 6 days and it is moderately painful - but bearable. So..THEY DO WORK! Perhaps not as much as I'd hoped but then again I doubt anything will sort these out for me. I seem to be one of the unlucky ones.

R:E any side effects of the pills... make sure you take with food as I took one without and was sick. Also ensure you are drinking plenty of water as excess silica can cause kidney stones. It says only take 1 a day so I am not recommending taking higher as I'm not a health professional, but I have been taking up to 3 a day. I would happily suffer other health conditions if it means I don't have to go through this awful awful pain.

• Posted

Maybe you could try Serrapeptase.  Not sure if you've heard of it before but I would recommend it if you haven't.  I've just had my first BC and it was agony.  Took antibiotics for a week from my doctor which had no real effect, perhaps it may have cleared up a bit of the infection but didn't reduce the swelling or pain at all.  I went to A&E and had all the fun times that all that brings but with no improvement.  I read on another website about ladies who had great success completely getting rid of their cysts with this Serrepeptase.  I phoned Holland and Barrat but they didn't stick it so I phoned a local herbal medicine shop and he did!  The strongest dose is 120,000 ui but he only had 80,000 ui.  I have been taking silica tablets 4 times daily and the 80,000 ui strength Serrapeptase 3-4 times a day (3 tablets at a time) on an empty stomach for 4 days now.  My cysts had popped on its own and the pain has all but gone.  It's still sensitive but soooooo much better.  I've been told that these Serrapeptase are safe to take with pretty much all other medicines and antibiotics and is derived from an enzyme the silk worm produces to break down the cocoon it's in when it wants to get out.  Apparently, on an emtpy stomach it seeks out cysts etc and breaks them down until they go.  You can take them long term and he said that athleyes take them as they have repairing qualities for muscles too.  It's definitly work a try, they were GBP18.99 for 90 tablets.  I hope this helps you, good luck!
  • Posted

Thank you for this feedback. I will give Silica a try. I have just had my first BC and have been in agony for the last week, thank heavens it burst last night and can now start thinking about my holiday panned in two days. I was thinking of cancelling as the pain and discomfort was so bad. Now its burst with the advice from here, salt baths and tea tree oil. I will definetly take the silica as a precaution so I never have to go through this again. I too agree, I would not wish it on my worst enemy - thank you!
    • Posted

Hi there apologies for the long wait I forgot my password.  I've not had a reaccurance since usin silica.  Mine didn't burst it just went down.  Hope all goes well

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.