Taking Silica worked for me

Posted , 51 users are following.

I had one of these cyst develop in April this year. I thought I'd laid an egg. My whole pelvis was in pain and I went to my local casualty department where they gave me antibiotics.I was in constant pain and was taking painkillers to get through the day, just sitting down was very painful. I came across this website and tried out the salt baths etc, but there is only so much hotwater one can sit in before scalding. I was dubious when someone mentioned taking silica. I went to Holland and Barratts twice and then thought at least I'll have nice hair and nails if it doen't work. But to my surprise the cyst started getting smaller the day I started taking it. That was 5 weeks ago, it's now the size of a pea. I'm so happy women talk as I do not think the medical profession take this condition very seriously.I will be using silica again if I have another cyst, but I'm really hoping that it don't happen again cause I would not wish the pain experienced on my worst ememy. Try it you won't regret it. :D :lol:

7 likes, 64 replies

64 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I have my second cyst in one month now. It is so painfull that I cant sleep. Im on antibiotics, silica and Serrapeptase and nothing seems to work. I was hoping it would burst on its own this weekend because last time my doctor drained it and Im not sure I can go through that pain again. 

How long does it take for a cyst to burst on its own? And if I double the dosage of silica (i take 2 a day) could that work?

• Posted

Hello heidi

i used the dose that was stated. Do not use more than required. 

• Posted

Does anyone here have experience with Silica for blocked Skenes gland/abscess. I has one removed 4 months ago and still suffering urinary symptoms and pain. Uro suspects IC but I can still feel the gland is swollen. Am thinking of trying Silica to see if it helps...
  • Posted

Hi Mazza30,

I was wondering how do you use silica? Do you take baths with it or is it some kind of pill. Where do you buy it and how do you use it? Is it like a spray?  I'm having a cyst for the 2nd time and my first time was horrible. I never ever want that to happen again. The last time I had one I had to get it drained and now I'm getting one and the other side of my area. This one doesnt seem as bad but I dont want it to grow. Since silica works for you and a lot of people I want to try it out. 

• Posted

Hi sorry I'm new 2 this.. I had unbeknown to me a bartholins absess. I went to a&e due to my little one being very poorly on high dependcy on children's ward. I had been in as had been in agony 4 weeks. I thought id sat on my lo toy in bath,so just thought it would go. When my lo was in I literally couldn't sit walk was being sick due to all the pain killers. I told some one a nurse what was happening cause it was obvious I was a looney or something.

The kind nurses on the ward arranged for me to go to a&e without the imediate wait. I was hysterical with everything that was happening.

I had a herendous experience there, I got my bits out 4 times until the gyne consultant came. He looked at his colleague and said u think cancer?

After him squeezing with me asking him to stop,I was told its not an abscess gave me antibiotics if it wasn't better visit gp in a week.

2 days layer still in with my lo all of a sudden I felt like I had messed myself I could feel it running down my leg and the smell!!!

I went back toa&e with help from children's ward. Same doctors plus 1 other was called I refused to see the one who was rough examing me previous. The new one said an absess had burst and it was a bc.

The main reason I'm on here is can lumps be felt from all round the vaginal region when one is developing. I don't understand what's happening I am extremely depressed with not many answers and sore bits. I have ordered some herbal stuff I read about on here. Can some one tell me if the bumps and swelling is another one forming. I'm going out of my mind. Thanks if u have read this.

• Posted

HI ma'am, last week Wednesday I felt lump in my right side vaginal opening, I have been feeling bearable pain in that area....I went to gynecologist last week thursday she said that "this is a bartholin cyst which is filled with fluid because of blocked bartholin gland, so surgery is needed to drain the fluid in the cyst"....I won't like surgery in that area, I'm feeling embarrassed....I searched through internet for homeremedy first I found tea tree oil (used externally), almost I lost my hope because of tea tree oil, tea tree oil worsened my symptoms suddenly I stopped using tea tree oil, and then I found silicea 30c, currently I'm taking silicea only 30c 3 times per day.... I'm on 3rd day but no improvement....should I use other potency ??? How long does it take to cure these condition ??? How long should I take ???

• Posted

hi now im suffering from Bartholin cyst too.. wonder did you cure urs, if so can you give me some advise..( read many article on line, lot of dr. suggest operation if is getting serious ..><", i really really afraid and don't want to have any operation) could you please tell me ur experiance to treat it. thx. 
    • Posted

I've just had one and nothing seemed to work it just got bigger and so so painful I didnt know what else to do. Then my mum found some Epsom salts at the supermarket that contain magnesium sulphate which draws things to a head and I put a cup full of them in a very hot bath and sat there for about 20/30 minutes. It popped about an hour later!!

I've also been having Yakult yoghurt drinks for the last couple of days which have a probiotic in them which also may of helped.

Prayers go out to all BC sufferers

XX

• Posted

thx for letting me know.. mine is getting big too.. n hurt like i have a pimple there ><''  i do take probiotic daily (for almost whloe month)...but no change...i'll try the epsom salts see if it can help.  hope we all can get rid of bc!  i="" do="" take="" probiotic="" daily="" (for="" almost="" whloe="" month)...but="" no="" change...i'll="" try="" the="" epsom="" salts="" see="" if="" it="" can="" help.=""  hope="" we="" all="" can="" get="" rid="" of="">
  • Posted

Hi now im suffering from Bartholin cyst >< can you please recommend me any good silica or any advise? thx! can="" you="" please="" recommend="" me="" any="" good="" silica="" or="" any="" advise?="">
  • Posted

This is so sad to read. Im19 and this is my 7th time i get this s***. Im tired of this is always painfull i have hotbaths that do not help at all. This is just my second day with the cyst is not that painfull yet im trying silica idk if it is the right one or there is an spesific one but.... Im afraid to cirguries i honestly dont want them to remove my gland sad im so sad im so young and this thing is ruining my life
  • Posted

I am 19 and have just finished resolving my second BC. I got my first one in Jan 2016 and luckily it wasnt painful and drained on its own after a fortnight with no other intervention (was about golf ball sized). However my second one began in March 2016 & was slightly larger than the last, and this time it was extremely painful and difficult to do anything. I tried many different remedies i found online and wanted to share what worked for me. Sitz baths with regular salt eased pain however never changed the size, as did using warm heat compresses. Using pads soeaked in tea tree oil aggrevated my skin and cause it to peel - i have sensitive skin so i do not suggest this for people with sensitive skin. I also tried rubbing onion/garlic on the area which didnt seem to do anything either. what seemed to work best for me was having sex, ensuring to cleaning down there before and after. After all te BC gland is full of the secretions produced during sex so i guess it just gets everthing flowing again. The cyst began to reduce in size dramatically, after 3 days (intercourse atleast once daily) it was completely gone and it is yet to return! will update again if it retuns
  • Posted

Hi, I was wondering how long (for those who took Silicea) it took for your cyst to drain? Thank you
    • Posted

Varied.

First time, I had tried soaking with Epsom salt, tea tree oil, Juniper oil and lavender, about twice a day for a couple of weeks, plus was taking antibiotic from the physician. The cyst had gotten huge, was burning, had sharp pains, and I read about Silicea 30c.

The day I put the 5 pellets under my tongue the cyst burst.

Second time, I ran and got the Silicea 30c and skipped the physician. The lump went all the way down within a couple of days.

Third time (all within 4 months), I took my beloved Silicea for about 2 and an half weeks, coupled with the Epsom salt, tea tree oil, Juniper Oil and lavender sitz baths (up to 3) a day. The cyst stayed small for a while, then got a little bigger, but never full blown like in the past. I read about 6c bring more potent. I went to Whole Foods Market and bought Silicea 6c. Within 2 days the 3 week old, growing cyst, DISAPPEARED!!!!

Fourth time, weeks later, I felt cyst coming. I immediately got my Silicea 6c. Cyst did not go away. (I was still having intercourse). On about the 3rd day, cyst started growing more. On 4th day, I was in SEVERE pain and resorted to my sitz bath, plus Silicea 6 (5 letters under the tongue, 3 times a day) and then got in bed with a heating pad. Cysts burst while I was in bed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.