Taking Silica worked for me

Posted , 51 users are following.

I had one of these cyst develop in April this year. I thought I'd laid an egg. My whole pelvis was in pain and I went to my local casualty department where they gave me antibiotics.I was in constant pain and was taking painkillers to get through the day, just sitting down was very painful. I came across this website and tried out the salt baths etc, but there is only so much hotwater one can sit in before scalding. I was dubious when someone mentioned taking silica. I went to Holland and Barratts twice and then thought at least I'll have nice hair and nails if it doen't work. But to my surprise the cyst started getting smaller the day I started taking it. That was 5 weeks ago, it's now the size of a pea. I'm so happy women talk as I do not think the medical profession take this condition very seriously.I will be using silica again if I have another cyst, but I'm really hoping that it don't happen again cause I would not wish the pain experienced on my worst ememy. Try it you won't regret it. :D :lol:

7 likes, 64 replies

64 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi ladies.

I have been suffering with Bartholins for about 3 years now and I've always had it maybe every 5/6 months for atleast 2 weeks when I'm totally keeled over in agony I have had it burst by doctors and antibiotics and the strongest pain relief tablets but what helped me this time round was 3/4 hot salt baths a day AND I'm 99% sure this helped also I added a cap or two of dettol the brown liquid that is used for first aid, personal hygiene etc. I was on anti biotics and pain relief but have been on them before and always suffered for over a week but this time it burst on its own and healed up so much quicker and better. When it did burst I still had the baths for a few days after to help cleaning and healing! Please everybody give it a go you won't look back and I pray for you all that it never returns!!

XX

• Posted

Hi, i'm 19 and it is my second time suffering bartholin, this is so painful. I went to doctor 4 days ago and she gave me antibiotic. But there is no improvement and making me stress. I want to ask you, what kind of silica you use and how to use it? cause i'm a bit confused.

• Posted

Hello I bought the silica spray the schuessler brand.

Do I spray it under tounge or you sprayed it on the Cyst

• Posted

Right now I have my BC inflamated and painful ,visited my ginecologist and gave me antibiotics but I know that not will help.I bought silica 30c and I hope that will help me.I am taking 2 tablets 3 times a day,Can anyone please tell me is this the right dosage of silica or should I take more and how????and for how long??
  • Posted

Hi.  Hoping  your can help me too. I'm unsure how much silica to take? I'm so down about my cyst. It's really not going away, I've tried a lot of things but nothin has worked yet! Hope you can help 

• Posted

Have you tried the brand of silica that Mandyluwho87 mentioned but buy the spray and spray the cyst directly...it is magic.  I have had lots of cysts and it works every time.  Can totally understand you are down....it really takes over your thoughts and just want it gone!  It is so rough and for many of us super painful.  Do try the spray xxx
  • Posted

What brand did you use and how many sprays a day
    • Posted

schuessler brand and I spray it every time I go to the bathroom.  You have a bend a little.  I can personally feel when I hit it.  5-8 days it goes for me
  • Posted

Hi Girls,

Can someone tell me the EXACT brand of Silica tablets you are taking please. I also saw on a forum that 100% tea tree oil is amazing.

I wanna be equipped if this monster comes back. I have had it 5 times in the last year, the last one i had a word catheter inserted. The stress of thinking it is gonna come back is enough for it to come back.....  but i am remaining positive. 

Please help on the brand of the Silica tablets or spray to use.

In Love,

Shivonne

• Posted

The first thing I’d like to do is congratulate you for making the connection between having sex that didn’t feel good to you and the subsequent development of a Bartholin’s cyst in your vulva. I’ve often said that when our upper lips (those around our mouth), can’t speak, our lower lips (genitals) will do it for us.

Bartholin’s glands are located in either side of the opening of the vagina, just inside the outer lips, at about the area of the hymeneal ring. Their purpose is to produce moisture to keep the area in good health. Sometimes, particularly when there is genital inflammation of any kind, such as you describe, the gland opening will become plugged. The result is a cyst. These cysts can become infected and form abscesses which are full of pus. It doesn’t sound as though yours has progressed that far, even though it’s a little sore. So proceed to my treatment plan below.

For the record, the treatment for a Bartholin’s abscess or recurrent cyst is incision and drainage under local anesthesia. It’s also possible to make a tiny incision and insert a little inflatable balloon into the cyst cavity that stays there for a week or so. This allows the cyst to drain and helps form a bigger opening so that the cyst won’t recur in the future.

In your particular case, I would recommend sitting in a hot bath filled with Epsom salts (about 1 cup per bath) twice per day for 20-30 minutes. Epsom salts is made from magnesium sulfate, which tends to have a beneficial effect on swollen tissue. It’s also very relaxing. So why not make the most of it. Light a candle, play some music, and bring in a good book!

Another excellent treatment is a little tea tree oil rubbed on the cyst area a couple times per day after your bath.

In addition to making the treatment maximally pleasurable for yourself, I’d also recommend that you make it even more healing. Cup one hand your over your genitals and put the other over your heart. Visualize sending the compassionate energy of your heart down to your genitals (low heart.) And say the following affirmation out loud: “I love and respect you. I will listen to your wisdom from this day forward. You are safe with me. All is well.”

Gentle self-pleasuring is just fine. I would focus on your G spot (sacred spot)—stimulating that with your fingers or something else (your choice.) And keep connecting with your heart while you do this—breathing the energy of your heart into this area. (For a complete set of instructions for enlivening this area, please see Emergence of the Sensual Woman by Saida Desilets, Ph.D.) – C.N.

• Posted

I know this was originally posted years ago. But, hoping it's still being used. These crazy bc are annoying. Had my first one years ago went away with antibiotics. But the years to fallow ended up with more of them emergency room twice, once in a Dr. Office. And had it burst on it's own once. Now about 3 years later it's back again with a vengeance. Started enlarging 4 days ago then got really bad last night and now it's unbearable today. Started using tea tree oil 4 days ago, 3 days ago started goldenseal root extract oral, topical, & in the tub. Started antibiotics last night. Along with trying out phoebes cure last night and today. Then today bought silica like I've been reading everywhere & started taking it. But the angry bartholin cyst is still there, just big irritated red and hurts with any slight movement. So many forums have said goldenseal, phoebes cure, antibiotics, or silica had worked for them. But I've had no luck, am I doing something wrong? Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you :-D

• Posted

plz tell me the website, im at my wits end!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.