Taking Silica worked for me

Posted , 51 users are following.

I had one of these cyst develop in April this year. I thought I'd laid an egg. My whole pelvis was in pain and I went to my local casualty department where they gave me antibiotics.I was in constant pain and was taking painkillers to get through the day, just sitting down was very painful. I came across this website and tried out the salt baths etc, but there is only so much hotwater one can sit in before scalding. I was dubious when someone mentioned taking silica. I went to Holland and Barratts twice and then thought at least I'll have nice hair and nails if it doen't work. But to my surprise the cyst started getting smaller the day I started taking it. That was 5 weeks ago, it's now the size of a pea. I'm so happy women talk as I do not think the medical profession take this condition very seriously.I will be using silica again if I have another cyst, but I'm really hoping that it don't happen again cause I would not wish the pain experienced on my worst ememy. Try it you won't regret it. :D :lol:

7 likes, 64 replies

64 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hello ,what kind of silica did you use ? I have the liquid one and the silicea 30c pellets.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.