TAR with Infinity specialy made jig

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello I have two days ago had a TAR on my R/H ankle . Its the Infinity TAR with the Jig specialy made to measure after a MRI scan before the op.

I also during the op was given a nerve block to help me deal with the post op pain.

Now that two days has passed my foot is in plaster and i have a intermitent stabbing pain that has been with me from the start ( even with the nerve block) and a numb big toe that has just appeaed.

I was wondering if other had the same problem but after reading the posts i see that is common.

​Still as a new poster i will keep the fourm updated.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Must admit I'm coping a lot better now consultant told me that I will be able to play lawn bowls  again so now I've got something to work towards

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.