Tens unit

Posted , 13 users are following.

I got so desperate with the itching and the lesions and the swelling one day I used My tens unit In desperation About 6 weeks ago and the itching stopped the lesions Healed and I have had sex 3 times this month with no pain I hope someone else tries this to see if it works on them

3 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hello LYNN,

There's some electroaccupunture research, for LS that would probably support your results with TENS. need to google accupunture and Lichen Planus. Emile Iliev is the author.

There is also a single case study of accupunture (JAMA DERMATOLOGY) not electroaccupuncture, where an otherwise healthy 41 yr old woman who was being treated for back muscle pain reacted with an eruptive case of LS. The painless needle insertion site in her lower back triggered the quickly diagnosed symptoms as LS.

best,

• Posted

Hi Lynn, So glad you got relief with the Tens Unit and had sex! Wow. WHere can I get one? Do you need a prescription for a unit?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.