Tension headache and ear aches

Posted , 14 users are following.

I've had tension headaches but never felt this intense headache and ear pain, it makes both sides of my face and back of my head feel numb. Also the anxiety is getting worse. Anyone else experiencing this? Could it be another perimenopause symptom?

3 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi there. It is 3am in the morning and not been a good night. I am too suffering with the headaches like many of your are and they are dificult to describe sometimes but it like pressure in the veins of my head and i think it is related to my sinus as my ear creeks and pops too with a little ear ache...

It can be frightening but i figure as it comes and goes and is different in strenghts its hormonal...its a strange sensation rather than a pain....ive too got terrible mood swings too lately. Lord they are hard at times ...good to check in here when our minds are wandering off to unhealthy places...thanks for all the sharing....hang tight girls...❤ xo. CK

• Posted

Oh yes the headache and sinus pain is ridiculous! I can only get relief sometimes by taking Advil and sudafed or Benadryl together..Staying hydrated helps a little bit too...and sometimes we just need some quiet, rest and relaxation...I also come on this forum because it helps to know we aren’t alone! I love the term warriors, we most certainly are! 😘

• Posted

Could be grinding your teeth at night..I experienced this and when at dentists was offered a mouth guard..can cause neck pain earache and tension headaches...
    • Posted

Yes grinding teeth is part of the problem. It's all the anxiety throughout the day that makes me grind my teeth. I have a mouth guard which helps a little.

• Posted

ive been like this for 5 days now so much tension in my head , and pain at night , feel so panicky and so low ,, i am 51 and still have my period , although this one is now 11 days and still going , was heavy for 3 days then calmed down , it has just come on me all of a sudden woke up one morn soaked in sweat and had a bad panic attack , havent felt like me since , so scary , have missed work etc which is not me at all , feel so ill and worried about everything , i feel for you all 

• Posted

oh and the aful sickness feeling and bloat is awful , feel like i dont want to eat anymore , its like an alien has taken over my whole body , am struggling !!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.