Tension headaches

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've suffered bad tension headaches for couple years now and have to rely on medication but I don't want to be on this the rest of my life anyone have any ideas how to get rid of them a different way??? I tried coming off medication but they can back so bad.

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

They got head tingles dizziness nausea pain in head which in turn caused sinsitus and my anxiey being so high. Please need some answers must be something else I can do?
    • Posted

HI Numb I did not know that you have sinusiti. This is very painful and could account for your headaches and feeling generally ill. It is usually treated with antibiotics and pain killrs. Obviously your dr will examine

you.

• Posted

Try Relaxation Techniques

Mindfulness, is the technique favoured at this time, look on Amazon for books on the subject. Or you could ask your GP what system He suggests, The practice may have tapes that can help

B.

• Posted

Thankyou I have tried that I've tried everything it really gets me down I feel something else to wrong but they sent me for ct scan n found nothing. Feel so fed up. Just want to live a normal life

• Posted

Have you tried Breathing Techniques, you will find some of these techniques on the Internt

B.

• Posted

What about a nutritionist or an allergist!
    • Posted

no exclamation point was meant there. I hit the wrong key. Im not yelling lol
    • Posted

Ive been thinking about being allergic to something do u mean that? It's so horrible being like this I'm struggling every day sad

• Posted

Yes. They will test you for a lot of stuff. Definetly the basics. This can be inflammation to someting you are eating or drinking. They put so many addidtives in everything these days. And it could even be the staples diary, corn, wheat..so try and see. I get headaches too. Wicked ones.What i have learned from it..was sorbitol gets me and chinese food..probably the soy sauce. I used to love snapple and i would be reeling in headaches and pain.  I did a test in my self but was too lazy to keep it going. Last summer i went on a heart smart clean diet. Was really in too of it. I felt fantastic. I have no clue why i decieded to ruin it all and not follow it anymore. I hadn't felt that great in years. I keep promising myself i will go back and do it again. I would eat steel cut oats with sliced banana breakfast and a lot of fresh purified water. Then healthy mixed salad with all the fixing and an avacadoes sliced on top then boring bland dinner like plain  chicken with vegetables and a potato. That was an example and the salad i made was really big so it was filling. It is doable just so much work and you miss the junk food haha. I also rid all pretend fake "foods"  foods and those i still dont use. No fake sweetners anymore. Use the real thing, no fake butter use the real thing. Zero sodas, dye filled drinks..all natural drinks. You like lemonade make it. I had bought a juicer so i wasnt deprived of tasty drinks or juices. So if you are really disiplined and  ready for the challenege try it. I also bought and still  use  a hepa filter for the bedroom. 

Something is behind it. Something is you have to figure it out. Trial and error.and keep a log. Yes in anxiety and tmj and stress but theres more to it, i dont think its really a defiency i think its something that causes inflammation, the body is way smarter then we give it credit. We poison it then act all confused why it retailates. 

• Posted

It started around the time I started a new cleaning job. I wonder if it's dust or something I'm touching. Don't no why it could make my ears make me go dizzy tho. I startno d wearing masks and rubber gloves more n more I use a saline nasel spray after every job aswell. I wonder if it could be Chinese I seemed so much better all week then Friday come Chinese and then Saturday morning I'm bad again seems to b a pattern but I dunno why now coz I've eaten it for years

• Posted

Could be a reaction to dust or food especially ready processed foods and msg.
    • Posted

Could a extremely salty omelette from the Chinese do that?
    • Posted

Possibly as salt can increase blood pressure.
    • Posted

Many have migraine issues from chinese foods. Same with cleaning products. On a stranger note the toothpaste i used changed some ingredient and my mouth felt inflammed gums for a while. Couldnt figure it out. One day my daughter noted she can no longer eat anything sweet her mouth has become really sensitive.i was like i know what it is. I threw out the toothpaste went and bought the old fashion simple ones and wallah two weeks later we are both so much better, she just had a frappaxhino and was so pleased. So honestly it can be from anything and its about figuring it out. High salt has to go once headaches come into the picture.
    • Posted

Yea I wear gloves and a mask all week wen I'm cleaning at people's homes and take antihistamines. But yea I did also wonder if could be the salt or grease. As it's only on a weekend I get bad. I'm literally at the doctors nearly every Monday morning.

Crazy about the tooth paste but well done for figuring that out.

It's really depressing being like this I no tht sounds stupid but it is getting me down I cry a lot coz I just feel fed up now it's driving me crazy. I have no life I work all week weekends I'm ill n then back to work again the next week recovering.

I don't smoke or drink I'm a good girl

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.