Terrible menopause symptoms

Posted , 21 users are following.

I'm 47 and started menopause at 39. It was OK for 2 years just no periods and hot flushes. Then the migraines depression anxiety breast pain all kicked on at once. Now I have constant chest pain and gerd. I feel like I'm going mad or going to die. Has anyone else suffered like this while menopausal. All thoughts be greatly appreciated. Thanks feeling desperate like this is never going to end.

2 likes, 46 replies

46 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I’ve mainly had the fatigue dizziness and oh the DEPRESSION ..... been going though this 6 months now and it’s awful ! I can’t get out of bed in the mornings ... I get up lay back down get up lay back down .... nothing lifts my spirits apart from working out and having a glass of wine . It’s AWFUL !! 
  • Posted

If not for the good Lord, I truly believe I would have gone ma!!. I'm dealing with the symptoms you mentioned off an on. One day I feel fine then the next...well not so much. but it will end. My hot flashes did. But everyone is different, I have a friend who is ten years post menopausal and is still having them. But her mood is good and she said" I have to laugh about it or cry and I choose to laugh, even if I don't feel like it" Hang on, and remember you are not alone.  (((hugs))))

• Posted

Oh if I just got hot flashes I’d be fine ... they don’t bother me too much . It’s the depression and fatigue that gets to you and halts your life .
  • Posted

Hi Sandara,

I am also 47 and suffer from abudance breasts and hot flashes all the time. Like you Ifeel in hell. It make me crazy and can't sleep.What your Dr. give you? I started with estrogen and for four month it was a bite O.K. but now every thing burns and I mostly in bed.

Who do you go this days?

write me to me email:

wish for both of us the suffer will end quickly.

All the best,

Ana

Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

• Posted

SOrry to be a pain but how long does it take for hrt patches to work? X
    • Posted

as I see it is very personal and each body react differently

How old are you and what kind of symptoms do you have?  

How do you live your life daily? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.