terriblepain on anus

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi had a colonoscopy and 3 piles banded 4 weeks ago ever since had excruciating pain on outside of anus saw the surgeon 2 weeks ago he said everything was fine.like hell it is  saw gp had a cat scan last week to see if its nerve pain get results in 2 days cannot sleep with the pain it is unbearable has anyone had similiar problem thanks john

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello John , so very sorry to read about your trouble sounds just awful. Poor you.i am at a loss for words as my procedure is now just perfect, got  the bottom like a new born baby and absolutely no pain at all now. I real feel so upset for you. The things that have happened to you I have not experienced. Just injections,  bandings for years and finally an haemorrhoidectomy. I also had a polyp and I did have a colonoscopy several years ago. Really hope you get some positive help soon. Please  keep me informed and the very best of lucklet me know, will be thinking if you . Is your treatment in the U.K. . ? Best wishes, June
    • Posted

8 weeks today and still in unbearable pain take sitz baths rectrogesic  tramadol tablets pain all day every day put numbing cream on which sometimes helps for 10 minutes or so anyway see surgeon on tuesday something very wrong although never had any blood probably end up back in hospital worst thing i have ever had done losing hope now hope everyone else gets better thanks june
    • Posted

hi june no better no sleep last night had a mri scan on friday see surgeon in12days i dont like the look of it you dread every day and night at the moment will let you know results of scan think their looking for nerve damage i feel for those who experience similiar problems as you have no life just pain hope you are well thanks june
    • Posted

hi june scan showed nothing saw another surgeon who put botox in sphincter musles stopped the stabbing pain bur still feels like when i had piles id say the next thing is to see a neurologist let you know keep well john

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.