Test results are in

Posted , 3 users are following.

I HAVENT GOT CANCER.

The cyst contained blood and materials suggesting pelvic endometriosis

Huge weight off my mind even though I didnt think I had it, its such a huge relief :lol:

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

That's great news Tracey.

How are you feeling today? I'm trying really hard not to sneeze again but I think I've got a cold coming :shock:

Jill

x

• Posted

Hi Jill

Sneezes are a nightmare arent they :roll: I have had them all weekend.

Think thye have gone now. Been taking my vitamin c and plenty of fruit and veg hopefully it wont spread to the chest dont think I could cope with coughs

Hope your sneezes vanish soon.

I found another ovarian cyst forum and it seems it is normal to have thse pains where the ovary is.

How are your pains today?

Mine arent too bad today more tired today than anything

Love Tracey x

• Posted

Hi Tracey

Today is the first day that I've woken up & thought \"I don't feel like crap today\"!! It is my birthday so that may have something to do with it!

Hope you're okay.

Jill

x

• Posted

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILL :D Did you do anything for it?

Glad you are feeling good too.

Must admit I had a bath , and a groom and a body scrub and I felt a lot better for it and I even got dressed :lol:

Feeling tired now though

Heres to another good day tomorrow

Wonder how Linda got on

Tracey xx

• Posted

Hi Tracey

Thanks! We went out for something to eat with a couple of friends but I can't sit upright in a \"proper\" chair for very long so I was glad to get home!

I must admit, for the past few days I have been making sure I ake myself look presentable and put some make up on etc. It has made me feel a little better. I've been walking the dog for the last 2 days which is a start and I might have a go a driving at the weekend.

Glad you are okay. It does get a little bit better each day but this is why we have 6 weeks off. It's not going to happen overnight.

When was Lindas op?

Jill

x

• Posted

Hi Linda

You did brilliantly going out I dont think I am ready for that just yet,

Infact you are recovering so well and I thought I was doing well

Mark wont let me walk our dog because she pulls too much, as for make up I only bother with that if I am working or going out, :oops:

I slept on my tummy last night at long last I much prefer that than sleeping on my back, Still waking up through the night to go to loo though.

Not in too much pain today either but I am on a cant be bothered day I havent had a shower yet. Very bad I know :roll:

I think I am down at the thought og recovering and going back to work as I dont want to at all I hate it and being off as made me realise how much I do hate it and how much of horrible people that they are that work there

Lindas op was in the 18th.

• Posted

Hi Tracey

I think you're doing well too. Don't forget, it's major surgery that we've had and it does take a long time to get back to normal.

I'm still sleeping in the spare room but I don't really sleep very well. So, when my husband gets up to go to work at 5am, I get into our bed and I sleep for a few hours. I might try going back in there permanently tonight but it takes me 10 minutes to turn over at the moment!!

You will have days when you can't be bothered, I must admit that I've been making an effort because I know that people were coming round to see me!! Today it's tracky bottoms and greasy hair!! :lol: Mind you, I think that having my hormones all over the place what with changing to the HRT has given me really bad spots. I haven't looked like this since I was a teenager! :oops:

Maybe you should use the time at home to search the internet for another job, or even just something to tide you over. It's not nice when you don't like your job - I've been there before - the best thing to do is what is right for you. If you want to leave, leave. In my experience it was sending me towards depression and I wasn't prepared for a job (or certain people) to do that to me.

Anyway, I hope that you're feeling ok today. At least we have an excuse to stay inside as it's gonna be sooo cold tomorrow and Saturday!!

Hope Linda's op went okay.

Jill

x

• Posted

I keep forgetting its major surgery we have had.

Last night I made tea as hubby was doing all the ironing and it was an easy tea only pasta, anyway afterwards he kept shouting down telling me not to clean up or make the kids lunches etc. He wont let me do anything which although its nice hes looking after me its also suffocating me but then my friend is the same. :cry:

The last two night s I have had trouble sleeping too as my back and legs have been hurting so havent a clue what that is.

How did you sleep last night Jill?

I still have spots too I am hoping that once my bosy has recovered the spots and falling out hair will stop

I have had to buy spot cleansers which I havent bought since Teenager. Even thinking of buying the cream as my face is really oily at the moment.

Just had my coal topped up so can stay in nice and warm all weekend now but I dont think we are going to be hot as bad as other places. :D

I can also have bath now that hes been as didnt have a shower yesterday :oops: as just couldnt be bothered

Hope everyone else is ok

Tracey xx

• Posted

Hi Tracey

I know what you mean, it's nice that they want to look after you but you want to do things for yourself whenever possible. I've been doing a bit of ironing, walking the dog, making dinner (there's only the 2 of us), grooming the dog. So I've been pretty active but as soon as it hurts, I stop.

I tried driving my car yesterday and that was so-so. It hurt after a little while as I;m still having trouble sitting upright for long periods of time. I have a sharp stabbing pain if I bend forward too far. It will be nice to be able to pop out to the shops rather than rely on Colin.

I went back into our bed last night. I didn't sleep too well as I need a lot of room to turn over. Think I might go back to the spare room tonight!

I've been out with the dog this morning and it's not as cold as I thought it was going to be. Mind you, I had my long johns & trousers on over my PJs!! Going to get in the shower now and put some potion on my teenage spots!! :lol:

Take care.

Jill

x

• Posted

Hi

Had a bath so feel human again LOL

Clean pjs and no more greasy hair :lol:

Came down to an email from work saying that because I had a sick note for only 4 weeks did that mean I would be getting another one I said they recomended 8-12 weeks recovery and as I am only on week 3 its likely yes.

I then went on to remind her how no one from the school has still bothered to ask how I am. :x

I also said that even though I am recovering well I cant stand for more than 5 mins before I am hurting internally and that I have made another appointment with occupational health towards the end of my recovery.

Next week I am going to try and have a walk each day to start building myself up more.

I have lost 6lbs since surgery so swelling is going down nicely :lol:

I am shattered now I have had a bath but managed to finish my book whilst in there. Got lots to read before I go back to work and have no time again. :roll:

Going to make some lunch then sit and watch a film if I dont fall asleep.

Tracey xx

• Posted

Hi Tracey and Jill

Just to say the op went well, I went down to theatre about 3.30pm and got back on the ward about 8pm. Mels gone, and both ovaries were taken, my consultant says that I am only 7yrs away from expected memopause so I should only need HRT for a short while, if at all. We'll wait and see on that one.

At the moment I am very soar and stiff and my belly is numb, the doc says it can take up to a year to get the feeling back, how weird is that. I have to be very careful now and get total rest!!

How is everyone, from what I can see, have you had your cyst removed Tracey? How did it go.

Doc says baby Mel was bigger than she expected because because my pelvis is quite deep. She has been sent off for analysis. I have to sign off now it is getting late and I should be getting to bed oooooh my own bed at last!!!!

• Posted

OMG a whole year to get the feeling back properly :shock:

What I find the funniest is getting out in a carpark or in my kitchen we have a galley kitchen not being able to hold my tummy in at all :lol: that is such a wierd sensation not being able to breathe in

My op went fine Linda and its been 3 weeks today since I was done and the alien went. I am recovering well but I have to say today I have felt very achy in my legs back and right hip not sure whats causing that but can see I am in for another restless night :cry: but like you say at least its in my own bed

Get plenty of rest , books and magazines you will need it LOL

• Posted

Hi Linda & Tracey

Good to hear that you're back home Linda. We are both in the same position - my remaining ovary was removed. I started my HRT in the hospital though.

I've had a really bad day today, my tummy is sore and I have felt very sad & teary. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Take care.

Jill

x

• Posted

Hi Jill and Linda

How are you both doing today?

Jill I hope your tummy is better now.

My hip pain seems to have eased off thank goodness, although I was a bit concerned last night when I saw blood coming out one of my stitch holes that I thought was healed. Just had a bath and cant see anything to cause concern but Mark is going to take a look later.

As per usual the bath has wiped me out but I did get out and about Saturday and have not been on much pain relief over the weekend

I had a chat with hubby too about lettting me do stuff around the house I said I will tell him if I need to stop but if I feel up to it he needs to let me do it

Tracey x

• Posted

Hi

I dont know how you two are doing but I have just booked myself an appointment at the docs as I cant stand the pain in my hip and right side anymore.

The painkillers I have arent doing anything and I have gone back to sleepness nights

I am not over exerting myself as havent done anything for 3 days as too tired and my hair is still falling out.

Got my appointment for tomorrow

Hope you are doing better

Tracey xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.