Test Results Came Back

Posted , 6 users are following.

So my doctor ran three tests to help me figure out this LS business.

Results just came back today.

As we thought, thyroid antibodies were high. No. was 12.9 on a range of 0 to 0 .9, so about 13 times higher than should have been.

The good news was that the antinuclear antibody (ANA) and Sedimentation rate (Sed) were normal so no evidence of other AI illnesses which is good and tells me not to look there. That door is closed for now. But, 2 questions, why is the body attacking thyroid tissue? and how is it connected to LS/other stuff?Back to the drawing board.

Ya'll be well.biscuit

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Jill,

How are you doing? I am some better but am not going into the office and so attribute the improvement to less stress although working from home is stressful enough. Yes, we are under lockdown here in Metro Atlanta. Cannot go out at all. Would rather die than live like this. They are going to have a tough time to make that stick.

How is Max? Do you get to go out to walk him? I hope we all make it through this craziness. If I could just sleep through the next month, that would be great.

take care,

biscuit

• Posted

Long time since we've been in touch. How are you doing. Things aren't a lot better here and Winter is fast approaching. At the moment I've got Vertigo. (horrible). Only since I had the flu jab. Don't know whether it's connected or not. Doctor said it could trigger things off. Woke up a couple of nights ago and the room was spinning. Not so bad now so long as I don't bend my head to low. Anyhow take care and let me know how you are. Jill

• Posted

Hi Jill,

Patient kicked me off here for 2 weeks. Kept telling me my password was not good....

Just got back on. Sorry to hear about the vertigo. Yes, connected to flu shots. The number of toxic ingredients is huge.

We are open, mostly, at school, etc.. but few teachers are holding in person classes.

The LS is not bad right now but the tinnitus in the ear is really bad. I can barely work at all. How are you feeling and how is Max?

biscuit

• Posted

Just received latest message on another page. Hope you get my reply. Only just got this one. jill

Let me know. Not very good on this lately am I. jill

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.