Tested negative for H.Pylori was still given the prev pack antibiotic treatment

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been out of work because on the pain I'm feeling in my upper abdomen. It hurts to even take deep breaths because the expansion of my stomach feels so tight it's gonna tear. I can barely stand or walk without being hunched over.

I went to the Dr, told him my symptoms. He pressed my stomach did a blood test (finger poke) came back and said I was negative but had symptoms of H.Pylori. He prescribed the antibiotics which I couldn't take one of them (metronidazole-flagyl) because those gave me horrible panic attacks followed by light felt seizures. So I took the other 2 Amoxicillin and Cimetidine. I'm more than positive it was Amoxicillin that made my arms tingly and numb so I went to the pharmacist and told him my symptoms and he said that shouldn't happen and to stop taking them right away.

I'm now in a lot of pain and just don't know what to do. The ER won't do anything because I've already been there. Also, I have no insurance.

Is there any natural cures out there? Should I even be on this treatment even if I was tested negative but with symptoms? I need help

P.S I've done so much research and most people who take the treatment said it was back within months.

Please anything will help.

Thank you!

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi,

I had also been suffering with the same symptoms as you for 3 whole years. The doctors gave me every single medication and tried all sorts of tests, but no results.

I tried so many herbal remedies and nothing worked. However, around 5 months ago I started taking pomegranate peel powder and this has saved my life (took about a week to notice a difference). I stopped all my medication and now I feel great.

• Posted

Thanks for your reply.

How does it work?

I'm very interested. At this point I'll try anything except meds sad

• Posted

I think so.. As pe my mother too..pomegranate and cucumber is good for stomach. U can giv it a try.. In fact u can have fresh pomegranate every day and see the difference.
    • Posted

You should be able to buy the powder online (from amazon or so).

I bought it from a store near me. So you take it twice a day (one in the morning just as you wake up and once before bed). I had also taken black seeds with this (nigella sativa). Type it on google and it will come up

• Posted

How did you find out about this remedy?

Should I take it with food or empty stomach?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.