Thankyou for all your posts & emails I'm home now...

Posted , 4 users are following.

Just wanted to say thanks soooo very much for all you kind

thoughts while Ive been on holidays...we had a wonderful time

with absolutely great weather, we caught up with both our

families...awesome time-very tiring but...finished up with a 5 day

resort stay in Victoria very spoilt and most chillaxing..in all we

drove 3,000 kilometers...boat trip over was really good...anyways

I feel just soo blessed indeed that the rotten fibro and its friends

stayed away...just the exhaustion ...which was ok as I was able to sleep very early and pace myself, once again fibroites thank you

all very much..I really hope your all ok..be blessed and have a

lovely day..I received a few posts and emails but for some reason even though all our hotels had wifi, they did'nt all show up until I got home😍😘😎

3 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

morning christine How are you? hows things with you. Hope you are sleeping well hun. Hope you are starting to feel less fatiqued and exhausted after your hol. I have been in bed 3 days after my fall. I dont know what caused it, I had just drawn the living room cutains started to head towards the kitchen. when my legs suddenly stopped wouldnt move I just went down like a sack of potatoes. my son was at home so had to shout him for help has couldnt move. he got me up put me on the sofa. I was numb all down my left side and pain across chest. my left arm and hand hurt. I felt quiet unwell. Im hopeing to speak to my gp this week. Im just resting. Hope you have a lovely day today christine and a good week. take care gentle hugs xxsmileΒ 
    • Posted

Hiya Kaz,, for some unknown to me reason, (bad grammer ther.lol) m not getting many posts through..yours is the one an

only post for 2 days..mmm it must have something to do with my new email address and new tablet..who knows???

Poor you kaz, do hope your on the improve..good you hear that the you will see your doctor soon, it does sound odd..but with

this fibro something odd seems to pop up all the time... im really fine now thanks and sleeping well too...hope you have

really lovely pain free day...be blessed.😚😚😚

• Posted

morning christine. so pleased to hear your feeling fine now and sleeping well. Hope fibro is behaving for you and not causeing you too much pain. Tablets and laptops are great when they work and a pain when they dont. you will have to try find out why your not getting your emails. I wouldnt know where to start on that one. my computer knowledge is limited. its sunshinning here at the min. whats it like where you are? are you having your grandson today. hope you have a lovely day what ever your doing. take care gentle hugs xxsmile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.