The doctors keep saying I’m fine but look at this .

Posted , 8 users are following.

im so tired of this . i need help . doctors say everything looks normal, ALL tests come back negative .multiple test say no herpes ... but at this point im convinced it is !!! look at this there is something wrong. my itchyness and sores are pretty much on the left side only. very irreted like always . on and off itchyness for years now . this is tge furst time i am noticing blisters. what do yall think it is

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

you might have vulvodynia. Dr Fowler in Phoenix can treat the condition. Go to his website. You wont regret it. He has help me a lot. Blessings

• Posted

Are you sexually active? it kind of looks like a cut that has split open a little. I got something very similar many years ago and I believe it was a cut either from rough sex or masturbation.

Itchiness may be from a yeast infection?

• Posted

hey, i have not since january , it hurts during sex . and this is the first time noticing those cuts .. litterally have not been doing anything to tear it thats why im so stressed

• Posted

do you have any discharge ? tingling? pain? burning with urination?

• Posted

not a whole lot of discharge at all... i can just see discharge in the pictures .. no tingling . and there is pain when the sore is being poked at . its just ITCHY like all night it was ok not being touched , as of right ow its itchy from just wiping after the bathroom .. therefore its on an off since when im not bothering it, i dont feel it .. but its still in there at all times.. like if i push my inner vagina muscles i sore and itchy

oh and they other day i felt some buring and pevlic pain but it went away like always

tired of this situation

• Posted

do you get any like sharp pains in your vulva? mine isnt really sore to touch just painful stabbing pains through my vagina

• Posted

i have felt that at times on my vulva like the sides but not actually through the inside of my vagina

• Edited

i spoke to a health professional and they believe it may be vulvodynia x

• Posted

me too , they prescribed me anti viral medication aka herpe meds the ither day.. just to see if it will help just justs incase all the tests were false negatives (i dont think they are ) well see tho thank you for your help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.