The emtional aftermath of a binge

Posted , 12 users are following.

I dig and dig for some of that happiness I had over 10 days ago...and all I get is despair.

?I am restless, cranky, keep having crying spells, nothing makes me me happy, not food, not tv...not typing.

Each time I go to the hopsital....is Worse.....

This time my sodium level was critically low.

Much lower would be coma and then death.

?It took Drs 3 days to raise the level to normal and they have to be strategic because when done too fast...it can be just as dangerous.

?I went back and fourth about feeling ridiculous about going BACK to the hosiptial as my last stay was only a month ago.

NEVER...question yourself...if you THINK you need to go....than YOU NEED to go.

?I'm glad I went....now to get by this horrible, empty feeling I have....even thou I have not had a drink in 5 days...there is not yet happiness or relieve....just pain.

This too shall pass.

2 likes, 46 replies

46 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Missy lovely lady....

Reading these posts...just WARMS MY HEART...you see how MUCH YOU ARE LOVED...XXXX

You touch so, so ,any others hearts. Be very proud of that....you warmth, concern and true caring nature , always shines through....

Never leave us missy. You are needed and appreciated so, so much.....great big bear hugs lovey...I get a warm glow every time I see your name....

I would be so immensely proud if you were my daughter...xx

( I HAVE ONE DAUGHTER,...THREE SONS AND A GRANDSON...AND A NEW ONE ON THE WAY)) love to all on these posts...sleep tight xxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.