The end

Posted , 13 users are following.

Ive had problems after mono for 25 months now. Still relapsing after just going to bed at 2 AM instead if 11pm. If it doesnt end till the Christmas, Im going to end it myself by suicide. Everyone here recovered by this amount of time. Im fed up with dealing with it and Ill finally make it stop. 

2 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Lob, I do understand and appreciate your frustration and pain.  I don’t know if you’ve tried any alternative therapies, but it might be worth looking into.  Perhaps you might consider going back to your doctor and tell him/her how you are feeling and they could point you in the right direction for a referral to someone that can talk you through this and be able to give you coping strategies.  Curcumin is an anti inflammatory as well as an anti depressant (some studies have suggested better than prescribed anti depressants) you might want to give that a try.  It would appear that functional doctors are the way to go to help relieve symptoms.  I personally would love to see one, but living in a semi rural town, the nearest is 2/3 hours away.

I have and will continue to pray for you Lob for you to cope and for a more speedy recovery.  Just know, we all care and your life matters to us and your loved ones.

Amanda

• Posted

Hi lob my teacher said it took her 2 and a half to 3 year to make a full on recovery and she recovered 100 so there is still hope and she is living a happy life now don't give up it can take a while to fully recover just hang in there.

• Posted

H Emma,

thats really interesting that it took your teacher 2.5/3 years, it just gives others so much hope who have been suffering for so long. So thank you for sharing that. Everybody is different and has it at varying degrees.

• Posted

Definitely an encouraging story for those that have been struggling with the virus for longer periods Emma, there is hope for full recovery for everyone on the forum, regardless of how long it's been going on - I trust Jesus with that and believe He is helping us all.

Craig

• Posted

Please please... Lob, I’m begging you to not  do this. With the help of the Lord we can all get through this. You are NOT alone.

Please... reach out to us!!!

• Posted

Thinking about you today Lob, hang in there and Tabitha is soo right we are not in this alone - we have God who is fighting our battles for us, when we have nowhere else to turn we ALWAYS have Him to turn to and ask for help - doesn't need to be a big long prayer, just asking for help and admitting that to God is enough.

Craig

• Posted

Hang in there, Lob. If you need a friendly ear, private message me and we can talk. 
  • Posted

Thank you all for kind comments and support, I really appreciate it. Wish you all quick recovery and better days too.

Lob

• Posted

One day at a time Lob that's all for now man, hoping that this weekend can be a more settled one. Message any time of course and it's great to see so many people sending good wishes - all that energy is going to help I do believe.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.