The feeling of falling. .

Posted , 2 users are following.

Does anyone ever get the feeling of falling?. Whilst reading a magazine it felt like I was falling. I got a hot sensation from my head to my shoulders and I panicked a little. It was so strange. Almost like my head was falling. Hard to explain...

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Stacey I got this feeling when my anxiety was high but it kept happening when I was trying to sleep mostly I get it when I am trying to relax it is s horrible feeling almost like a electrical surge through your whole Body
    • Posted

Yes that's a good way of explaining it. Then one side of my face gets tingly then I focus on that. It's just never ending. ..x
    • Posted

I no I keep getting tingling in my head and numb feeling in my lips but thinks it's to do with the citalopram im on its is a horrible feeling your not alone on this if your concerned go to your doctor it's probably anxiety x
    • Posted

Yeah I've been dignosed with GAD. Mine started from a trapped nerve in the top of my neck near my head and it's just been ever since. 6 years now and I wish anxiety would do one...I never used to worry about anything. .x
    • Posted

I no I gets 1 problem and I think the worst the first thing was heart palpatations and I though I was having heart attack had ecg which was normal and the I found an inflamed gland in my neck and thought it was leukemia now I worrie about brain tumor cause I get headaches it's never ending I also had globas sensation in my throat before treatment and thought I had throat or lung cancer but globas sestation has gone now I've been given citalopram for anxiety
  • Posted

Hey Stacey, I also get this when I'm trying to fall off too sleep, feels like a really short adrenaline rush, just gotta keep telling ourselves it's all down to anxiety!
    • Posted

I get that falling while trying to sleep it's horrible

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.