The heart

Posted , 6 users are following.

It's mad I know would u know if u have had a heart attack  my heart is beating odd lol I almost had a panic attack that would be the first 1 in a good few month any advice would be good 

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

if you get a panic attack the best policy is if at home lie down and try relaxing with breathing exercises.  Breathe slowly in hold then out. wait until your heart isn't pumping madly and then clench and relax different muscles of your body.  this in theory should relax you.

Richard

• Posted

I haven't had a panic attack in a few months it's mad it's I feel my heart is beating oddly it's mad lol I hate this 
  • Posted

if you are really worried for piece of mind get an ecg done then you will know it was anxiety rather than heart problems.

Richard

• Posted

I have had loads and loads of ecgs I had a ambulance come for me first time ever a few month ago i have had about 10 plus had to phone for my self had every symptom of a heart attack but nothing it was normal but it's been going on for a few days but I would be dead by now if it was a heart attack 
  • Posted

Sorry about my previous post Paul, I pasted the wrong rely in your topic.

Back on topic. In addition to what Richard has said, I also find that listening to your favourite music can take you mind off of things, and if you choose mellow type of your favourite genre, can also help relax and calm you down.

• Posted

I might listen to some hypnosis that helped get rid of my panic attacks 
  • Posted

Do not resist it. The more you resist a panic attack there more it persists. Let it come to you and when it does, stay strong and do some belly breathing (search on YouTube to how to execute them). Do not be afraid. 
    • Posted

My therapist shown me how to do the breathing exercises it's slowly going now I think am coming down with tonalities my left tonsl is hurting lol well I think it's my tonsl 
    • Posted

Maybe you don't. Say to yourself "There's nothing physically wrong with me" keep saying it until you beleive it. And if the pain goes then good. It has worked for me so far. 
    • Posted

Yeah I keep telling my self that am okay now just a bit anxious still not as much now tho haha thank you all for your help don't know what I'd do with out every ones help thanks again 
    • Posted

It's ok man. It kinds helps me when I help others too. So it's all good. Just be calm. smile
    • Posted

Will do I'm same as well man I help people I have a Facebook page on anxiety 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.