The heart

Posted , 6 users are following.

It's mad I know would u know if u have had a heart attack  my heart is beating odd lol I almost had a panic attack that would be the first 1 in a good few month any advice would be good 

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

its not a heart attack.  Never worry tho about going and getting checked out, eases your mind.  Its not your fault you feel ill.  some people are blessed with feeling well all the time, lucky them.  but you can help yourself.  Distract yourself or just work through it with something you like.  For me its sudoku , keyboard, housework, chat on the phone.  Best one is i bought a tin whistle and beginners manual.. dead cheap, helps me concentrate, control breathing and learn nice tunes, biggrin 
  • Posted

Hi Paul roughly 6 months ago my heart started skipping beats flip flop! Made me feel poorly so had all the usual tests and all came back normal this went on for 3 moths solid almost everyday! Feeling poorly found it hard to function and run my own cafe! And then overnight they stopped no reason just stopped! Anxiety is a strange disorder that just comes and goes when it feels fit!!!

No feel great!!!!!!

• Posted

I know it's a shame really I feel line some times stress causes you immune system to drop then you start getting ill that's what I fount out yesterday lol
    • Posted

Hi simon. My heart does flip flops.. well its eptopic beats.. i hope mine just go.. feel awful I have bee  everyday almost all day sad brings on negative feeling all the time!!! sad x
    • Posted

Hi Emma 

Yes same as! Do you feel unwell because of your heart or the anxiety?! I know it's hard to tell sometimes but I'm totally sure mine was my heart making me feel poorly!! It's a horid feeling isn't it?! As long as all your tests are good then you be ok! You will wake up soon feeling totally normal! I've had anxiety for nearly 20 years and these heart palps this year was the first time I had them they not nice but they go so hang in there and you be fine! 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.