The shock is unbearable!

Posted , 4 users are following.

OMG! That is the last time i have ANY procedure in hospital down my throat unless i have a general anaesthesic. I will never, ever have that done again. I am really pxxxed off! Has anyone had a positive reaction to an endoscopy? Are they meant to shove it down your throat and keep pushing. I am now really very upset! I have come away shaking, upset and frightened! I really did struggle. Any coeliac suffereres on here who manage to control their symptoms without doing anything drastic. Can i ask how many people have come up with a raised blood for coeliac disease but managed without anything else but gluten? Thanks sorry for length of post!

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Maybe a barium meal would better for you. This is what they used to do before endoscopies.

• Posted

Yuck no thank you! 🤮🤢😱🤑😰😨😓😭😢😫😝😜😛😵👿😈😺😸😹😾😿🙀😽😼😻👎

• Posted

Im 40, have no idea how long ive been celiac. But it does explain a lot of mystery symptoms for me. Food control has helped, its not easy and by no means an easy thing but ive seen a difference. Ill help in anyway i can but im still new to this stuff as well

• Posted

hi people who have kindly responded, i will let you know how get on once i see my doctor. I am going to try to get in tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.