the worst day ever

Posted , 7 users are following.

HI folks, hope you are all well,im having the worst day ever, dont quite know whats up but ive had enough of living like this I realy just want to curl up and die, there must be more to life than this madness sad

2 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Is it anxiety you suffer from or depression
    • Posted

Hi kat, I suffer from anxiety, but think depression is setting in because of the anxiety sad
    • Posted

I suffer with depression but with anxiety thrown in just to make me feel that much worse!  Are you on any medication?  
    • Posted

On propranolol which keeps the palpitations at bay most of the time, asked doc yesterday for something to stop me from getting agitated at night and help me sleep but he said no sad
    • Posted

Even a short course of something would've been a little help. Do you live alone or have you got a partner who can help you with the agitation? 
    • Posted

Have a partner but he just doesn't understand and thinks im s basket case I think, he loves me dearly but just doesn't get it.
    • Posted

It's hard for our loved one's to understand how we are feeling.  
  • Posted

listen u on meds?? citaloprams wonderful. Ask for cbt too smile its awesome
    • Posted

Hey, ye on propranolol for the palpitations which does help, waiting to hear back from doc about cbt
  • Posted

Hi,

Hope your ok, ive been through the same last few weeks, currently having a day of itching all over. chin up :-)

Ben

• Posted

Hiya, I will be fine im sure, lifes a bitch at times eh?wot on earths causing your itching?smile
    • Posted

Ha yeah it is but things will get bwtter im sure!! God knows with the itching just one of anxieties crazy symptoms lol. Mine change all the time makes me worry im seriously ill but tests say im fine. Anyway hope you have a better day tomorrow and remember your not alone, chin up! X
    • Posted

Know what you mesn about the symptoms changing mine also chanhe all the time, tonight I just cant settle im so agitated for no reason im so tired its driving me insane but I cant lie down because when I do I feel like im falling its a horrible feeling,my head is thumping and I feel so sick, anyway I hope your itchiness goes away s, take care smile
  • Posted

Hi you beautiful person! Your new name is "Happy to the max" ! Do you even know who you are? You are a Princess! Or Prince (if you're a guy) because God is a King and you are His child. you are special. You have a right to be here, you were created for a purpose but if you choose to curl up God can't use you. Choose to uncurl, get up and take a shower and open your windows. When you feel the sun / rain on your face remember it was made especially for YOU. You become the words which come out of your mouth so start speaking positive things like I can do this with Gods help I can do anything. Remember this, God will not give you more than you can bear. You are placed in a situation so that you can learn from it and come out of it, so that you are not stuck there forever. Go pick up your Bible and read Isaiah 41:10 read it over and over and over! 
    • Posted

Yes I do know who I am, and I dont own a bible so I cant pick it up even if I wanted to.
    • Posted

nice response, stressed. You do know who you are. love and hug Athol x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.