Thermal Hotwater Bottles

Posted , 10 users are following.

Since becoming ill hotwater bottles have become my best friend. I cling onto it for dear life if someone offers to reheat it even though it needs doing. The problem is they only stay hot for a few hours night times are the worse I II get up to refill it several times during the night, Does anyone know if there are thermal bottle available to stay hot for longer.

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have used heat pads now for 5 years. The wheat filled ones don't seem to hold the heat for long, and the gell filled one I had was ok-- Until two weeks ago--I were rewarming it up in the microwave, and just turned to check it-- and it was about to explode. So I have thrown it out, and now just use a hot water bottle.
  • Posted

I use my old puppy heat pad.  I bought one for our puppy which is microwaveable and stays hot for about 12 hours. It is round and about the size of a small dinner plate and has a fleece cover. Wouldn't be without it although I would prefer if it were squishy rather than solid!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.