Things to do post op??

Posted , 18 users are following.

As I patiently wait for the surgery (April 25th), I was wondering what everybody did to occupy their time through recovery. Being stuck inside while it is warm outside doesn't really excite me much. Can you please give me a few ideas?? Thank you!!

2 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I live in France and although I speak the language reasonably well I decided to brush up on my French. Half way through I thought why not try another language, so I am taking Italian as well. I am doing the Duolingo course which is a free online service and really easy to use.

If you've got a bit of an analytical mind, it's really good fun. I'm nearly multilingual!!

• Posted

That is a fantastic idea gwen! I think that I just may try that with also teaching myself how to crochet! Thank you!!!! smile

• Posted

Hi again, I've pm'd you regarding keeping in touch. I now see you're in US and I'm UK so that'll be a really interesting comparison too. How each country works with this surgery, recovery etc! Looking forward to it 🖒

• Posted

I pm'd you back. It will definitely be interesting but also for coping and getting through the recovery with somebody going through it as I will be is also a great thing! Thank you!!  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.