Think am going to die all the time

Posted , 5 users are following.

Wondering if anyone could help a suffer from anxiety for years now but past few weeks a think am going to die all the time to scared to sleep then when a do its time to get up a go through this every day get off off body experience and a get scared that a might die also get sore eyes to but it's just the thought off dying 24/7 it's stuck on my mind thanks for listening am scared because a have 2 kids and a fell silly

2 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sounds like you are having panic attacks. You need to probably speak with your doctor if they are all the time. Panic attacks are manageabke but you need to be able to be relaxed enough to work them through. They are symptoms from your adrenal glands releasing fight or flight into your body. And this can cause all kinds of weird symptoms. During a oanic attack tell yourself whatever is happening is from this panic attack and accept the weirdness of it all but do not believe any of it. Learn cbt and definetly learn how to belly breathe. You can do this and you will but best to speak to your doctor 
    • Posted

Hi lisalisa67 it's not panic attacks it just the thought off dying all the time of aim going to die any minute that's scarring me it's on my mind 24/7 am not taking any meds because off side affects it make me more scared thanks for your help just wish the thoughts would go away am even scared when a go to the docs our hospital in case thay say am going to die just so scared
  • Posted

no one has ever died from panic attacks or the fear of them even though it seems so real 
    • Posted

Thanks it's just horrible it's stuck In my head can't seem to get rid off it am sounding silly am sorry but scared at same time cause that's all a think about dose not seem to shift fell worse in morning ma head fells heavy than my body take Cople off mins to go away
  • Posted

it dosnt sound silly and i know it feels very real but you have to find your inner strength and pull through its just the meds and thoughts that arnt really reality they are just thoughts you are not going to die ,think of your beautiful children then need you and not a life of pain and lonliness
  • Posted

believe me i know how hard it is but you dont have a choice ,im here for you to help you dont feel alone smile smile smile hugs  Hugs hugs

• Posted

Don't feel silly darling your feelings are very real to you. Has anything happened to increase your anxiety levels? Sometimes you just need to take a moment to tell your brain and body to behave itself this is a way of you being in control. It takes a lot of practise, have you had any therapy to help you with these feelings? CBT could possibly help you as it retrains the way you think I hope you find a solution xx

• Posted

Thank u nursery46 no nothings happened it's just the dying part it's on my mind 24/7
  • Posted

Just wondering a no a might be a pain but dose any 9 be very felt so week thay think thay are on a different planet u are looking about in wondering watt happing a have just had it past 2 days scary body fells different is if am suffocated in it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.