This girl has a new knee!!

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi to everyone and I hope everyone is doing well! I had my LTKR on June 21,2018! I’m so glad I had it done! I have quite a lot of pain but I have been walking some on it and I have been doing my PT exercises! I start my PT on June 26th. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to walk right again! I’ve been reading a lot of info on Patient for a long time and it has really helped me! Thanks to all of you! 

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Well you ha d a great attitude. I hope your recovery goes well.
  • Posted

Hi Jamie, I wish you a speedy recovery. With your positive attitude I am sure all will be well.
  • Posted

Hi Jarme

This is a wonderful site ,to get to know how other people are progressing and their experiences and pick up tips

I had my opp 9 march ,walking ok with a stick . Not so confident without.

Just had half my thyroid out thursday ,

Will be like the bionic woman ,

Speedy re overy

L

• Posted

What a lovely, positive attitude!    I am 7 weeks post op.  I haven’t been as positive as you but I am indeed seeing progress in tiny increments.    

You made me smile!  Best wishes for a good recovery & walking without pain eventually!

• Posted

Glad to hear you’re doing well with positive attitude.  Had 2nd tkr March 16. This is better than the first tkr and previous  pkr.

Still working on strength but danced at my niece’s wedding two weeks ago. No canes or “sticks”. Good continuing luck!

• Posted

Melinda11457-

Glad your tkr is doing well for you! Good luck to you as well!!😃😃

• Posted

Well done! Sending good wishes your way! Are you in the UK?
    • Posted

Hi Jenny,

I am in the US! Thank you for the well wishes!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.