Three weeks post A&P repair with pelvic floor repair!! Started bleeding every bm!!

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have now strted to need a bm every time I wee, not taking anything to soften bm as it's now really really soft,totally opposite my normal bm!!! I was told I might me impacted with poo, so after taking lactulose, laxido and glycerin suppositories , with no results I was then given lecicarbon suppositories ? All they shifted was the poo in my rectum, so can only assume I'm not impacted. Now everyone I wee I need a bm which is very soft, also I had stopped bleeding,but every time I have a bm I loose fresh red blood, been told this is normal, I have also strted to experience some stomach ache, which I haven't had before!! Sorry for the graphic details !!! I'm beginning to regret this operation !!

1 like, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I agree with Matron, she is the professional. Fresh blood is a bleed so needs checking by your doctor or gynae consultant soon as! Best wishes. x
    • Posted

thanks, I agree, I'm going back tomorrow and will keep you posted xx

• Posted

I'm relieved kim. It may be absolutely ok but I get quite anxious when ladies post symptoms on this forum that I and others think are suspicious but do nothing. Please let us know how you get on x

• Posted

Hi matron I will keep you posted! Thank you xx
  • Posted

Hi ladies! I returned last night to se consultant, she examined me and was very thorough!!!! I'm still tender today... she said everything is fine, and sometimes this can happen. Also keep resting as its early days!!!!! I asked if inside would go back to being smooth as was before, as at the moment the very entrance feels horrible, lumpy , she said sometimes if it doesn't go completely back then they can trim some of the excess skin off😳😳...

• Posted

That's good news kim. I'm pleased you were thoroughly checked out and I hope you will listen to her advice about resting, that is so important. The inside of my vagina was lumpy for quite some time but it did eventually go back to normal, it just takes time and of course if you aren't happy it can be trimmed very easily. Take care x

• Posted

Thanks, thank you for your advise as well ! Xxx
    • Posted

You're welcome kim and I hope you don't feel as though you had a wasted journey but I'm always cautious when any patient describes bleeding after 2-3 weeks especially when it's just started. It's important to get it checked out because it can be something more worrying x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.