Thyroid problem

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi, ladies

ladies I would like to know is any of you ladies having thyroid problems going through menopause, Do menopause cause thyroid problems.

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

have you had it confirmed its a thyroid problem? i have swollen glands and a lump in my throat, a scan confirmed a nodule inside my thyroid but that isnt unusual, also bloods came back fine x

• Posted

hormones effect thyroid, im having all sorts of problems, they come and go, can barely move my neck at the moment x

• Posted

sweetie heart

I have you every had any weight problems going through menopause. why I ask because everything hit me in 2016 I start losing weight in the middle of 2016. I start again it back 2017 and 2018 now I am going up and down again with the weight problem.

• Posted

ive lost a lot of weight edith, cant put any on as i now seem to have numerous food allergies x

• Posted

goodmorning hun

same here I seen to have and food allergies to and I stay gasses and bloated all the time and I pee alot.

• Posted

no, I haven't seen a period since 2016 and this menopause still borthing me bad. are you still seen a period.

• Posted

yes every 21 days now, im 40, did you have bad symptoms in peri or worse now? x

• Posted

aw bless you, i have pain from head to toes and too many symptoms to type, its rubbish x

• Posted

I tried twice to give you a good reply using no links, but they will not post it. However to give you a very short answer to your question. YES!!!!!!!! Menopause will affect your thyroid. If they will ever post my first reply it will explain why.

• Posted

hi, hun

they did not post nothing please help me with this one

• Posted

hey ella, i started the progesterone cream, 2 days ago, i seem to be feeling worse but going to troop on, i had fibroids confirmed last week and docs are saying if pain gets worse a hysterectomy is my only option 😦 hope you are keeping well x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.