tietze syndrome

Posted , 4 users are following.

can anyone tell me if they suffer with this condition and does anyoe claim pip benefit for it .had this for 20 years and has got to the point where i had to give up hours at work only doing 2 days now always in pain get so tired  no energy . panic attacks dizziness pain in cack and shoulder feeling down.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi mate my name is Mark cassidy.

I've suffering with tietze syndrome for three years and counting. I have been out of work for the same time. I get esa pip benefits. Im on alot of pain relief for this. It has destroy my life. I was fit and healthy worked hard. Now I'm just in pain all the time. Some days worse than others. I call them attacks now. Last year was my worst year I've had the attacks could last upto a week. But at the beginning they would last a few hours. But to your question yes I receive pip. But you have get someone else to fill the form out. Coz when I filled my first form out myself they refused me it.!!!! Cheers Mark

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.