Tight foreskin or tight frenulum or what?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello,

Otherwise an individual in perfect, I'm having issues with my penis during sex. I'm unable to penetrate because the foreskin hurts when it slips back. With some practice, I can pull the foreskin back when the penis is in flaccid state but I cannot pull it back when it is erect. It starts to pain.

Other problem is that when I do pull it back and touch my inner thing, it hurts. The inner skin is so sensitive that even if I spill water I feel a little bit uneasy(though i can bear it). If I touch a finger, it hurts badly.

What are my options?

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey!! I think ive got the same problem....exact same one...tho im only 15 years old...i have a tight foreskin and my penis is kind of crooked at the end...and observing your condition,i think im gonna have to face the same situation...im really worried...how did you get rid of your problem please let me know..and also let me know if there is a better solution to that
  • Posted

15-18 is a very young age to consider an operation that isn't reversible. My foreskin didn't loosen up properly until I was around twenty, some guys foreskins develop like that later than others. But retracting carefully and regularly (especially at shower time) stretched it and now it sits happily behind my glans when I want it quite easily. Obviously if it never retract you may have to be circumcised but I'd give your foreskin a chance before you get rid, I'd certainly miss mine!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.