Tight foreskin, what should I do?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, I'm 23 years old and I use a wheelchair as I am handicapped and can't walk. My penis foreskin doesn't get pulled back completely while erect. I haven't had sex till now, but I can masturbate without any pain or discomfort. I want to know if there is any way to fix this problem without going to the doctor. I have also googled this and read about stretching the tip of the foreskin but I'm not sure if I should pull it back or pull it to the sides or if I should try pulling it back while erect or while flaccid. I also want to know if this tight foreskin could cause pain or discomfort while having sex.

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Guys sometimes think their frenulum is too short because it pulls down the penis tip when they pull the foreskin back. It's normal for this to happen and helps the foreskin return to cover the tip when flaccid and not sexually aroused. As far as I'm aware the condition of frenulum breve is usually only diagnosed if bleeding occurs during sexual intercourse. However, there is a procedure that leaves the foreskin (ie not circumcised) but cuts zig-zag slits in the frenulum if it is too short, and splits during sex.

• Posted

I can't afford to go for a surgery unless it's really required, will stretching loosen the frenelum? I read on some website that it could become loose by stretching it.

• Posted

Yes, stretching should occur the more you free up the foreskin to move back and forth.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.