Tightness

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi all

does anyone experience little or no pain with costo but chest feels heavy/tight ?

0 likes, 51 replies

51 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

Crystal have you tried nexium? You could have gastritis and oesophagitis.

• Edited

you could have inflammation of you stomach lining which will make you feel full and give you discomfort in your chest and stomach. Make a telephone appointment with your doctor and ask him/her about trying nexium every day for a week to see if it helps your symptoms and when all this covid stuff is over ask your doctor what they think of you having a gastroscopy.

• Posted

i do actually have alot of pain in my upper abdominal just below my sternum bone which i maybe think it could be related to gastro

• Posted

does your upper stomach feel tight and a feeling of fullness ? and also do you feel full when youve only had a little bite to eat?

• Posted

yes you can get them in the pharmacy, also you could try gavisc0n double action. I am pretty sure you can buy them both online from Amazon if you are trying to do social distancing at the moment. I would also recommend you get a multivitamin and mineral tablet every day, because Nexium (esomeprazole) can stop you absorbing nutrients so well and as you aren't able to eat much at the moment anyway you can get some horrible health problems from vitamin and mineral deficiencies. You should probably let your doctor know that you are trying these medications by telephone so they are aware.

• Edited

Vitamin d and b12 are good as deficiencies in either one can cause problems with both can cause stomach problems. I take spray form of both and multivitamin and mineral tablets to be safe because I was deficient in both since I took esomeprazole(nexium).

• Posted

hi phoned NHS 111 they told me to go to A&E as ive been having chest pains and i do not longer think its costo and the doctor seen my and said i have covid 19

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.