Tightness again 😔

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi ladies me again sorry.

So I'm 8 weeks post opp from a rectocele now and Iv been feeling ok for the last 2 weeks i even went to the seaside on Sunday with the hubby and the kids. But for the last day it's gone a bit tender down there again and it feels like iv got a mini tampon up there (sorry for the description but not sure else how to describe the feeling). Me and the hubby have attempted sex a couple of times and was successful but did hurt a bit towards the end 🙈 but that was a week ago . I'm just a bit worried now though that I may have done something.

Any reassurance or guidance welcome.

Hope your all getting there and feeling better.

Healing hugs.xxx

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I don't drive so I can't comment on that but I have been walking more and building it up. But feel really tired the last couple of days.xxx
    • Posted

ok thank you Topsi, energy levels and emotions are a roller coaster for us, but keeping up with how everyone is coping is very encouraging.

Love and hugs to all the ladies out there xxx

• Posted

Me too Topsi, babysat my grandson earlier this week - husband did all the lifting and carrying etc. I was exhausted when son, wife and child left - couldn't wait for them to go really!! And it's not like it was hard work. Also the threat of going back to work next week is hanging over me and making me feel tired before I even start!
    • Posted

I know how you feel I'm exhausted and find things that I wouldn't normally heavy. It's really frustrating to cause I can't pick my 4 year old daughter up when she needs anything. My 6 year old son is good though I just wish I could do more.

Hope you start to feel better soon.xxx

• Posted

I know how you feel I'm exhausted and find things that I wouldn't normally heavy. It's really frustrating to cause I can't pick my 4 year old daughter up when she needs anything. My 6 year old son is good though I just wish I could do more.

• Posted

• Posted

I am 7 weeks post op from a rectocele repair. I was wondering how long everyone is planning to have off work, I'm due back next week. I don't feel ready, but feel extremely guilty about taking longer off. Still feeling tightness and as tho I have a tampon inside which is wonky. The more I do the more I feel it. x
    • Posted

I'm due back next week. Was signed off by the surgeon for six weeks then given another 2 weeks by the GP. I do have ana ppointment witht he GP on Monday. I've been having drastic menopause symptoms since the op and wnat to get that as sorted as possible. Also a chance to get final check out. My husband doesn't think I'm fit for work. I'm concerened about going back. Not had my post op appt yet
    • Posted

I'm not planning on going back to work until 12 weeks but I'm a housekeeper at our hospital which is a heavy job I think you need to listen to your body and if you don't feel ready then don't go back as you could end up worse off xx
    • Posted

I to feel this way. I'v been signed off for 12 weeks due to go back beginning of July. I hope you feel better soon but if your not ready to go back then I would go back and see your doctor and get them to sign up off for longer.xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.