Time of day for zoloft?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Gotta a question, the other day I didn't take my zoloft until 2p.m. The reason was I had a doctor's appt concerning my blurry eye. Asked the doctor if I can take my pill now since I usually take it at 9a.m he said yes no problem. The next morning I wroke up and did not have my usual anxiety. So I figured that if I wait until alittle later in the day it might be better for me. While today the morning was great. No anxiety but it came back around 10 AM. So I hung in there and took my zoloft at eleven. My question is, does it take time for my body to adjust to the new schedule. Today was a little shaky. But if it does take time to adjust, I'll hang in there. Or maybe I need alittle higher dose. I take 50 now. Any advice would be appreciated.

0 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Brenda. .just wondering how u are these days. .did u get ur Zoloft upped yet?. .. some days I can cope better than others. .today unfortunately isn't one of them. .it's a rollercoaster ride. . Hoping this finds I on a GOOD day my friend. .God bless

• Posted

Hi my friend, I'm happy to hear that you are at least having some good days. I haven't upped my dosage yet, hosting a family reunion and I don't want the side affects during it. I do plan on calling my doctor next week and see what he says. Right now I'm dealing with a toothache and dont even want to think about side affects. If it isn't one thing its another. I am having good days and occasional bad ones. But I do sleep well so thats a big plus. Hoping this also finds you coming out of the rough patch your going through today. Sending angel blessing your way across the ocean.😇

• Posted

It's a rocky road Brenda. . . .Take care my friend. .GODS BLESSINGS . .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.