Time to say goodbye ........

Posted , 11 users are following.

I don't know if any one remembers me, but my is Cris and I had a bilateral knee replacement on the 3rd of Dec 2014. It's now 14 weeks since the operation on both knees and I'm pleased to say I am starting back at work as a train conductor this Tuesday. There have been many ups and downs,tearful moments and funny moments and as sure as this website proves - there will be a lot of people who will experience similar highs and lows. I would like to thank everyone whose story I have read as it has been reassuring to know I have not been alone in my battle to regain full fitness. I will now say cheerio to you all and I wish you all the best in your recovery's that lie ahead and remember you are all unique and all recoveries will be slightly different, but by sticking together I'm sure you will all have a better quality of life than when you started. Thank you again and goodbye.

12 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Crispin, how has it been since you've been back to work? I'd love to hear an update.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.