Tingling from head to toe

Posted , 8 users are following.

Has anyone in peri or menopause experience tingling all over, i seem to be getting this quite a lot at at the moment. It also gived me an upset stomach, nausea and make me feel off balance. Do you think this is something to do with the menopause i'm 51 years old. many thanks x

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi to everyone ,interesting chat ,I've had balance problem 3 years,they think it's my tinnitus but maybe it's menopause ? ,as menopause symptoms past 8 years again and hot flushes at certain days of a month ,I feel same as when it began at 48 yrs and came back again .In the beginning after a bad virus restarted it off again I did say to a male GP is this how it finally ends how it began ,he didn't know ,so it's been another waiting game and no help .I to have IBS and high BP .A lady on site had menopause symptoms back for second time after an illness so my first thought was right my daughter in law a nurse always told me go by your gut instinct it will be telling you what you need to do .,go and get that test kit don't wait for your GP I've learnt a lot even at my age on this site and how knowledgeable you all are on this subject more power to us I say .Best wishes to all x
  • Posted

I am currently experiencing the "Tingling from Head to Toe" and have been for 4 weeks. I went to my Doctor today and she is having some blood tests done. Hopefully I'll have an answer tomorrow. I just read another article about this issue and they said it could be related to thyroid malfunction. Or vitamin issues, specifically calcium, vitamin D, iron and omegas. I'll keep you posted as soon as I hear back from my Doctor-well next week when I am back at my computer.

I am and have been through menopause and I never experienced this.

Hope we find the correct answers and this can be stopped! I do not have the stomach, nausea issues. Feel better soon.

• Posted

Hi kygirl

Good luck with your tests.

do you take any supplements KY 

How have you managed your Post menopause..

Jay x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.