Tinnitus

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi has anyone experienced tinnitus? Mine started about a year ago as a constant high pitched ring, I have seen a ENT doctor and he told me I have hearing loss in both ears at high frequency but offered me no solution. Some days it’s louder than others, but makes me very anxious 

X

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am definitely experiening mor tinnitus.I didn't put it together as a potental menopause symptom. I was going crazy about four months ago feeling like I was going to get really sick and die from something. it was around this time I figured out my Vitamin D (actually a prohormone that is important everywhere in our bodies) was really low. I was having panic attacks and a lot of bone pain.

I am now on HRT and getting my Vitamin D up and finding ways to destress and relax.  In a way, we are confronted on a very real  level of our life-producing capacities coming to a shut down and now we are physically marching closer to death. So all this with the hormonal changes, this can do a lot to our mental state at times.

Best to you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.