Tips and techniques of how I completely recovered from CFS / ME!

Posted , 13 users are following.

I was diagnosed with M.E. in August 2012.  I now consider myself to be practically recovered from it.  I still have the issue of fighting infections off, but other than that, I feel I can do anything that I want to do!

I was sleeping for 16 hours a day, not able to move without becoming too tired, headaches, muscle tiredness, unable to work, and many other common symptoms!  My M.E. became apparent when I had tonsillitis, but that was obviously the final straw for my body as I had been having symptoms for months previous to that but hadn't thought much of it!

I followed a number of different ideas and techniques which I believe had a major impact on my recovery.  I know that this won't be for everyone, as there are symptoms I didn't experience, and I didn't have other linked conditions such as Fibromyalgia etc.

If you would like some PERSONAL advice, and I have to stress that these techniques are only my opinion of what I have found to have worked, please feel free to message me on here as I now have time to give something back to others who are suffering.  I personally think individual messages on here would be more beneficial than an overall tip!

Thanks, Emily smile

0 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Glad you got well but after reading your advice I'm concerned about people who may get their hopes up only to come crashing down when it doesn't work. It's happened to me a lot the past 10 years and it's excruciating!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.