Tired of bv!!!!

Posted , 8 users are following.

Has anybody put a few things together like vitamins and gels and it got rid of ur bv? I have been fighting be for 2 years now and I have tried lots of things but I haven't put things together and used them and I have a smell I can't get rid of its so embarrassing and I can't get rid of it no matter what I do. I need help!!!

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

🤔 what kind of douche applicator do u use? And I used to take Ultimate flora probiotics but not anymore because I never saw a real difference with them.

• Posted

I get BV pretty easily. Metrogel works great, but the pill version is really harsh and you can get violently sick if you have even a sip of alcohol. I'm currently on vacation in Cancun and low and behold, I get BV. Luckily I brought Hibiclens, but I never thought to douche with it until I thought of it while I'm here. I found this forum with a google search and saw that it works well, so I'm giving it a try. I'll update in a day or two to give my results. Fingers crossed- got BV in Cabo last year too. No bueno. I'm pretty sure its from sex with my BF after a day in the pool and no shower before. Don't make that mistake!!

• Edited

Gels and ointments never worked for me. try Metronidazole that worked for me and not to be graphic if you are having unprotected sex with a male try to use condoms or let the male ejaculate in you. if you are sexually active with woman i dont think it can be helped 😦

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.