Tis the night before surgery...

Posted , 11 users are following.

smile

Second hip getting done tomorrow...reality kicking in.

0 likes, 33 replies

33 Replies

Next
  • Posted

My first one is tomorrow at 8am. Idk if its reality or anxiety...or both...but man o man I nervous as hell!! But I made a batch of my special brownies to stay away from pain pills! Best wishes!!!
    • Posted

Best wishes to you as well...I've been through it once and know it will be ok in the long run. The anticipation to the surgery is scary, but you will love the results!

• Posted

Hi YoMike,

It's going. Having a really hard time with nausea and not able to sleep much. But surgery went very well. Was able to walk 2x today. Many challenges to overcome but im just listening to doctors and staff. Totally new pain has replaced the other pain so thats good. Just gotta get rid of this nausea. How is yours progressing?

• Posted

dear jill, 

welcome to the other side !!!!   wow, already walked twice - well done .. weird feeling, isn't it ? 

take one challenge at a time and listen to your body okay ? not just to doctors and staff ..

be very gentle with Jill

sending love, light an healing

renee

• Posted

All  the very best YoMike.  It will be for the best.
  • Posted

dear yomike and jill  

finally !!!!   the anticipation is so much worse thanthe surgery it self .. you'll see --

wishing you good luck -just surrender and trust thatyou areingood hands ...

lookingforward to your fistr post-op post --

sending love, light and healing

big warm hug

renee

• Posted

All the best Mike. Stay positive.

Cheers Richard

• Posted

Good luck.... my first in August. Hope all goes well Julie
  • Posted

Good luck to YOMIKE and Jill for tomorrow YOU BOTH WILL Be FINA.

Hug Madla💗

• Posted

Getting prepped and shaved, BP is a bit high due to nerves. smile
  • Posted

Good luck Mike. All will be great. When was your first one please.

Eileen

• Posted

One year to the day! Luckily I kept a journal during my recovery, so I know I'm just about at the same recovery rate. Made my way up 5 steps a few times today...yea!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.