TKR and Manipulation

Posted , 24 users are following.

I would like to know if there is anyone close to my location were we can get together at a Starbucks or Coffee beans and discuss the situation we are all in for better support. I am able to talk with others at therapy but most had only othoscopic sugary not TKR. If there is someone please let me know. I'm not trying to hit on anyone cause I'm married and very happy and she knows about this. This is the area were I live Oxnard California 93030. Ether way I will stay at this sight cause it has great friends willing to help others that are struggling with the same problem physical and emotionaly. I just retired from the Army so I have alot of time on my hand to use productively.

Thanks Manny

1 like, 62 replies

62 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I would love to join you for a coffee and a chat but it might take a while for me to get to you - I'm in sunny London!!! 😉😉🎩🎩🇬🇧🇬🇧
  • Posted

OH LOL if only!!!! Im in good old West Yorkshire in England so a bit far really lol lol
  • Posted

Well, were in the same country but 1500 mi away.. Don't recall anyone from your area. One lady from LA and one from San Diego.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.