TKR and Manipulation

Posted , 24 users are following.

I would like to know if there is anyone close to my location were we can get together at a Starbucks or Coffee beans and discuss the situation we are all in for better support. I am able to talk with others at therapy but most had only othoscopic sugary not TKR. If there is someone please let me know. I'm not trying to hit on anyone cause I'm married and very happy and she knows about this. This is the area were I live Oxnard California 93030. Ether way I will stay at this sight cause it has great friends willing to help others that are struggling with the same problem physical and emotionaly. I just retired from the Army so I have alot of time on my hand to use productively.

Thanks Manny

1 like, 62 replies

62 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

You have started something now my i pad won't stop bleeping with Β replies for you so funny, Β I hope you find someone,Β 
  • Posted

My word, we are like a gaggle of geese, lol. California would be a welcome break, am I the only one from N.Ireland?
  • Posted

Fab idea I hope you have room enough to put all us Brits up for a couple of weeks?!! 😭😭😭 I could do with a holiday after all this! Can you imagine the faces on the air stewards when the plane is full of passengers all sporting dodgy knees!!! Lol
  • Posted

Sorry forgot to say I'm in sunny Somerset home of the scrumppy cider and Cheddar cheese πŸ˜›
  • Posted

great idea but im in ireland wish i could though!!!!
    • Posted

Kathryn chartering a plane to take us all there so I'm sure we could go to California via Ireland !!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰
    • Posted

No problem....imagine us all needing aisle seats for the dodgy leg πŸ˜‚
    • Posted

I didn't think of that!! And depending on which leg we had done it could weigh the plane down - we'd all be on the same side!!!
    • Posted

LOL all this has right made me smile Dont suppose anyone wants to come to Bradford rofl x
    • Posted

Me too ... I bet Willdo didn't think he would get these responses!!! I've not had such a good laugh in ages!!! Might give Bradford a miss but what about a TKR convention in York? Or you could all come to Essex?!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ
  • Posted

I'd happily meet up with you but I am historic Geddington with a view over the Eleanor Cross erected in 1294. Well worth a visit. I'll put the kettle on...
    • Posted

Hi Mattiemouse

I think you must be the nearest person to me. Β I'm in South Lincs.

Patsy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.