TKR and Manipulation

Posted , 24 users are following.

I would like to know if there is anyone close to my location were we can get together at a Starbucks or Coffee beans and discuss the situation we are all in for better support. I am able to talk with others at therapy but most had only othoscopic sugary not TKR. If there is someone please let me know. I'm not trying to hit on anyone cause I'm married and very happy and she knows about this. This is the area were I live Oxnard California 93030. Ether way I will stay at this sight cause it has great friends willing to help others that are struggling with the same problem physical and emotionaly. I just retired from the Army so I have alot of time on my hand to use productively.

Thanks Manny

1 like, 62 replies

62 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I'm in Derbyshire......make that sunny Derbyshire today!  And have just come back from physio session......so wont be up for any travelling for a day or so!. Hell fire my chap at physio is good, he likes you to have your money's worth, but he sure likes to torture you. Have threatened him with my stick (as in "where the sun dont shine" lol!)
  • Posted

Wish I could but I live in North Lincolnshire UK so a bit far to travel. Would love to meet up with others in my area though. Any takers? Pru.
  • Posted

This has got to be one of the best responses to a post I have seen.  I was feeling a bit miserable cos I have been having a bad day but you've all made me laugh and I now have a smile on my face imagining a TKR tripto California!

Sorry willdo but Im inthe UK too, inSouth Yorkshire.

• Posted

Its been funny glad its cheered you up but I cant understand why Clarkey don't want to come to Bradford lol lol
    • Posted

Can't understand it at all ........ ,!!  It does get some bad press though, I'm in Doncaster and if you listen to everything on TV or papers, we're all overweight, unemployed, pregnant teenagers!!
    • Posted

LOL good old Yorkshire eh!!!! Just before I had my TNR I was on one of our wards and a patient was watchin Jeremy Kyle and the woman screeming on it was in the next bed lol lol!!!!!!
  • Posted

Well that was a good laugh . I should have realized that most of all of you are from UK or around there.

at least I forgot my pain for a while reading your responses. Thanks to all.

• Posted

Great post, im back for MUA on Thursday so feeling nervous  the thought of going back to America will cheer me up.

im from Lanarksgire, Scotland

• Posted

I would suggest next time you feel like a laugh invite us all over for a beer!! 🍺🍺🍺🍺 lol 😅😅😅
  • Posted

I'm in Tenerife, Canary Islands . did visit Oxnard once, to meet a  penfriend called Cherry Yates, and her husband who I believed worked in something to do with armament . . . . but lost touch now!  it was a nice place I remember!  Would love to go back there and have coffee (although I have to say coffee in America is nothing like we enjoy here in Spain!)  Good luck with your TKR . . .I'm now at 22 weeks, and beginning to decide it was worth it. it's taken a long time though!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.