To Menopace of not to Menopace: That is the Question!!!

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hiya Girls

I thought I'd just start a new thread as I've this overwhelming feeling that I'm going to be approached very soon by Vitabiotics to be the new 'Face of Menopace' - due to my constant 'plugging' of their produce!!

I think I should just say that I wax lyrically about it for a number of reasons:

(a) it was the first 'menopause' product I saw that I recognised

(b) it had all the Vits/Min supplements that I recognised might help me

(c) it was great for me, a real Medicine-phobe because it was a 'One a Day' pill

2 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Pooh!!!!  I only pressed the 'indent' key and it bloody well sent the message before I'd finished!!!

Part II

(d) I tried it and found that my aching joints and general mood were improved

(e) most importantly, I could get it cheap '3for2' in Superdrug or '3 for £10' in Asda - result!lol!!

But I hope no-one feels pressurised or overly-influenced to run and buy some just because I keep rattling on about them.  I honestly believe that they work for me personally and probably want to share my experience of the 'Elixir of Life' with you all!

I appreciate that they are many ladies who have nasty, underlying health issues and have to rely on prescribed meds for these ailments.  I am very fortunate in that I have never had a major illness in my life nor do I take any meds at all. 

I can only assume that I was very low in all the vits/mins that Menopace contains, hence my feeling the benefits so much. 

Sorry if I've given anyone the impression that its got to be Menopace or nothing:  I just wanted to 'share the love' really!

Besides, before I started taking then on 1st Jan, I hadn't even bothered too much about researching things to help me during this rotten time.  Surfice to say that I've learnt so much just from reading the really informed posts from some fantastically knowledgeable women on this wonderful forum!!

I can't guarantee that I'll stop 'pushing' Menopace:  I just think for me personally its really helped, and I hope just by suggesting a try, it might make someone else feel better too!

Oh, and its a big Oh, don't forget if you're taking any of the vits/mins seperately, please make sure you don't exceed your Recommended Daily Allowance!  (I have this fear of everyone continuing with their individual doses THEN O/D-ing with Menopace, all because of me and my bigging-up this stuffredface!)

Sxxxxx

• Posted

Hi, it's good to share and up to everyone to make thier own decisions. I appreciated your posts and I am going to try and yes watch RDA too.  Thanks you and I did not feel any pressure.XXXX
    • Posted

hi can i ask are you taking menaopace as well or insted of HRT ,i have been told i need a full hyserectomy and do not like the idea of HRT and posibel side affects so would like to go as naturel as i can 
    • Posted

HI Shaz, it sounds fantastic. Thanks for sharing smile Need to figure out how to get it here in USA!!!
    • Posted

Hi Natalie

I'm not taking HRT - yet. But I have started using Bioidentical Progesteone Cream so have to agree to a large degree, as was pointed out to me, that I probably am in a way!

I don't know whether that's doing 'it's stuff', again for me personally (don't want to stop just yet in case its actually working brilliantly and I end up feeling like cr*p!)

I'd have a good look at the posts of others who've gone truly 'commando' = natural. There's some awesome women posting on here with an encyclopaedic knowledge of all-things herbal/ natural.

You should start a new discussion mentioning your impending Hyst'y, and ask advice on how to 'do' natural. You're sure to gettons of advice.

Should I feel the need/pull to go get HRT I'd tell my GP what I'm using, but I'd imagine the Menopace being vits/ mins would be OK(?) - but to stop with the Progesterone.

Good luk with your surgery :-)

Sx

• Posted

Thinking about it Bella, you can probably buy something very similar to it in the USA. Truth is its nothing 'fancy'.

No doubt if I hadn't seen and recognised Menopace it, I'd have had anything that had the mins/vits I thought would do me good: Vits D/B6/B12/Calcium/Magneium/a bit of iodine/poss a bit of iron (wary of this due to constipation). In fact most supermarkets/chemist chains do their own brands!

Maybe have a look on their website, see what they contain, and save yourself some $$ on shipping by buying a similar brand! (On a good day I can pick them up for equivalent of $4 - there, how's that for Anglo-US relations:-) ?!)

Sxx

• Posted

Hi - I have just ordered some menopase, so I shall let you all know how I'm doing in a couple of weeks!cheesygrin
    • Posted

Thank you for the advice I am at the start of my  long journey and already found it is a steep learning curve ,thank god i found this forum it has made me feel so much better every one is great and so supportive   smile

• Posted

Yep, you are right.  I bet there is similar stuff here for the same "desease", lol.  It is easy to take than 4 diferent vits a day, for sure.. xx

• Posted

You are not alone in seeing the benefits! I've been taking for a couple of weeks now along with some extra Magnesium (well under my RDA) and my hot flushes have definitely reduced and my sleep is so much better too!
    • Posted

So glad its not just me benefitting fofoma:-) !

Don't have a big issue with the hot flushes - yet!

But although not 'classic' insomnia, my sleep's still really interrupted - just that I have to visit the loo up to 4-5 times a night. Even stopped drinking at 7.30pm lat night to see if that helped - still got up 3 times grrrr!

But amazingly i never feel tired/ fatigued during the day now, other than for a day or so when I get a Period.

Who knows: that could all be down to dear ol' Menopace?!!! :-)

Sx

• Posted

hi i was actually looking at that today but wasnt sure but would save taking lots of vitamins.. I just worry bout trying different things case i jinx things and everything goes back to full on symptoms but may time to try it.   no pressure here just grateful for everyones input and advice. thank u x
    • Posted

lol - If it ain't broke.........!

For me, who hates taking meds anyway, this 'One a Day' pill was perfect for me to try. And it seems to work...for me.

If you're feeling OK, whatever you're doing is working for you, and I'd be loath to change that.

There's no way I want to go back to how I felt at Xmas, and no doubt by now I'd have started to get other symptoms to deal with too.

Have a good day:-)

Sx

• Posted

Hi, I was suffering hot flushes over a couple of months, and a very disturbed sleep pattern, I tried Menopace as it had the ingredients I was looking for, and they were on a good deal at the time! Amazing results within a few days, I have been taking them for  2 months now, but wondering if I should try to see what I am like without them?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.