To Menopace of not to Menopace: That is the Question!!!

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hiya Girls

I thought I'd just start a new thread as I've this overwhelming feeling that I'm going to be approached very soon by Vitabiotics to be the new 'Face of Menopace' - due to my constant 'plugging' of their produce!!

I think I should just say that I wax lyrically about it for a number of reasons:

(a) it was the first 'menopause' product I saw that I recognised

(b) it had all the Vits/Min supplements that I recognised might help me

(c) it was great for me, a real Medicine-phobe because it was a 'One a Day' pill

2 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Are the pills very big as i have trouble taking pills. Do they have a chewable or liquid choice?
    • Posted

They aren't the smallest but perhaps you could split them and take in two halves. You can buy a pill splitter from your chemist.
    • Posted

Hiya

Just taken one so had a look on the pack. 

They're quite big TBH, but I hate taking pills/meds Full Stop, so the fact that they are a one-a-day med is a result!

But it does say on the pack NOT to chew themneutral.

Sorry, can't help you with the chewable/liquid choice, I'm afraid.

Sx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.